Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#13 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

May 11, 2007

Not much to say except this is fabulous. I don't wear many of the overly popular scents... but you cant beat Chanel Chance, #5 or Coco Mademoiselle...they are the best!

April 18, 2007

i love this perfume. i worked for dillard's at the fragrance counter and got it for free. it's very classic, yet not old-lady perfume like a lot of the chanel's, but it can be worn by anyone from young to old. i always get compliments when i wear it. you don't need to spray on much b/c it is very strong.

March 01, 2007

My sister wears this perfume and I have to say I love the smell of it. I find Chance to be a young fresh scent and I think it is a classic scent that will stick around for awhile to come.

January 12, 2007

I have this perfume. My hubby bought this for me to wear to our wedding a couple of years ago. It is a gorgeous, classic scent with a bit of an oriental twist to it. It will always be one of my favorites and i get compliments when I wear it. I prefer it to the other chanel scents, which are often too heavy and old lady-like.

January 12, 2007

I've been wearing this scent since high school. This fragrance means femininity, class, and chic-ness to me.