Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal Reviews
#257 in Bronzer

The velvety finish of this light cream-gel bronzer leaves your skin with a beautiful sun-kissed look. Wear it on its own to enhance your complexion, or for a hint of outdoors radiance, over or under your favorite Foundation

August 02, 2017

FABULOUS BRONZER I will never live without

I had been recommended this bronzer for so long and always thought it was too expensive, not worth it etc etc. Well I finally bit the bullet and I can't stop using it. It is the perfect shade for my pale skin and is so subtle and natural looking. I love the way it blends into my skin, it isn't patchy and blends like a dream. You get so much product in the package it will take forever to go through it. It's super easy to use, both a brush or sponge works well. I prefer a brush with a flat dense brush for a more even application. I also really love the smell. It gives your skin a very healthy glow without being powdery or patchy. The one downside is that there is only one shade and it's impossible to have one shade work for everyone. I also like the packaging, it's easy to travel with and is in a very sturdy container. I recommend this to anyone who wants a subtle gorgeous bronzer complexion. Totally worth the splurge!

May 31, 2017

This product is absolutely amazing! If you compare it to other bronzers, there is actually more product in this one than most traditional products, which makes it more of a bang for your buck! It also lasts a very long time on the cheeks.

January 12, 2016

Despite being on the pricey side, you do get quite a bit of product for so I think it's worth the investment! It only comes in one shade, but I didn't find that to be a problem because the colour works well with my skin tone to provide. I use it for overall bronzing to warm up my face and it does a great job. It can be applied with either a brush or your fingers as well.

3.2/5

June 21, 2011

I've been using Soleil de tan by Chanel for 6 years now and during those 6 years I repurchased the product 3 times only and I use it everyday. It's a bit pricey but since it will last you for quite a longtime, it is worth splurging. This product will literally last you forever since a little goes a long way. This bronzer is nice on every skin tone. It doesn't look harsh or orange like a lot of bronzers do. In the pot, it feels hard, but as you use it on your face, the product turns creamy but turns into a powder finish and leave a dewy finish. You need to work a bit harder with the blending otherwise you might end up with blotchy spot on you face. You can use this as a bronzer all over the face or as a contour for your cheekbones or bridge of your nose. You will not have orange face if you put it all over as a bronzer. Since it is a cream product, you'll have to set it with a powder for a longer lasting power. There's a nice scent that is not over powering, but the pot is heavy and big so I wouldn't carry it with me the entire day.

April 27, 2011

Can I say best bronzer ever? Definitely my new holy grail bronzer (sorry Nars Laguna). 56.50 CAD (with tax included) for 1 oz. of product may seem like a steep price to pay, but I've had this sucker for almost 4 months now with barely a dent in the product. The consistency is hard to explain; it's smooth but needs quite of bit of blending if you use a heavy hand. It's cream to powder bronzing makeup base that can double as a bronzer (which is what I use it for), and has the most heavenly scent. It gives a natural tan/glow without being too orange (it looks frighteningly orange in the container, but I assure you it doesn't look that way on the skin). Perfect for any skin colour/skin tone. Light-medium girls can use it as a bronzer and darker skin girls can use it as a bronzing base, to enhance any bronzer they put overtop.
    Overall verdict? 4.5/5