Chapman's Ice Cream Sandwiches Reviews
#139 in Ice Cream

December 14, 2017

So yummy

These ice cream sandwiches are great in the summer, for a cool down. But also, really yummy in the winter as well.
    The cookie exterior is soft and complements the smooth, sweet ice cream very well. Together they make for a really great treat.
    I honestly have to stop myself from opening up the freezer and grabbing more of these. So addicting!

December 13, 2017

Yummmm..

I am a huge fan of ice cream sandwiches. Chapman's makes great ice cream that is always creamy, rich and delicious. The vanilla ice cream is tasty and has a nice soft texture. It melts in your mouth as you eat it. I love that this ice cream is sandwiched between 2 layers of cookie. The cookie is soft and crumbly. It has a nice semi-sweet chocolate flavor. You can buy these at Walmart, Loblaws, Metro, Food Basics and most other grocery stores. They tend to go on sale around the summer months.

A great summer treat.

I have to say i overindulge in this sweet treat more than I should In the summertime since they always seem to be on special. The cookie part is so moist and delicious and the icecream is smooth and creamy. Although there are higher end icecream brands Chapman's is one of my favourites.

Good but melt fast

Ice Sandwiches are the best I I love to eat them these have a nice taste and texture but the only problem is in the summer they melt within 5 minutes of opens it or are sometimes already melted

Craving!!!

Of course this has to show up in my feeds! I live be these things, even with the price it’s worth the quality of these creamy ice cream filled soft chocolate patty topped bars! Can’t fight the Prego craving, off to buy some.

My son's favorite

Chapman's ice cream sandwiches are my son's absolute favorite treat! Doesn't matter what else is in the house, if we have these you can bet that's what he'll ask for! We've tried other brands, but we always come back to Chapman's.

July 18, 2017

A fun treat!

My boyfriend is a big kid at heart and this could be one o the reasons he still loves these! I am not a huge ice cream sandwich fan but having tried these and tried stores own versions..i can see why these are more popular.

The ice cream is smooth and the "bread" isn't dry and flaky.

Often on special at the grocery store, this is when i buy them as i find them a little expensive at RRP.

May 21, 2017

These remind me of my childhood. The taste has never changed, it's always been consistent and I love that fact. It's a tasty little treat and I love that they're peanut free.

May 21, 2017

I Love Chapman's Ice cream sandwiches.. They are made with the best ingredients. They are so creamy and tasty. I Cant help but hide them from the family.. I just tried the neapolitan ones too. Yes they are yummy

June 06, 2016

I really like chapmans ice cream and have been buying it for years. I love the selection they offer and they are also priced very well. These are very well made and very tasty, great for a treat.