Chapman's Ice Cream Sandwiches

Chapman's Ice Cream Sandwiches Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 494 in Ice Cream

July 18, 2017

A fun treat!

My boyfriend is a big kid at heart and this could be one o the reasons he still loves these! I am not a huge ice cream sandwich fan but having tried these and tried stores own versions..i can see why these are more popular.

The ice cream is smooth and the "bread" isn't dry and flaky.

Often on special at the grocery store, this is when i buy them as i find them a little expensive at RRP.

May 21, 2017

These remind me of my childhood. The taste has never changed, it's always been consistent and I love that fact. It's a tasty little treat and I love that they're peanut free.

May 21, 2017

I Love Chapman's Ice cream sandwiches.. They are made with the best ingredients. They are so creamy and tasty. I Cant help but hide them from the family.. I just tried the neapolitan ones too. Yes they are yummy

June 06, 2016

I really like chapmans ice cream and have been buying it for years. I love the selection they offer and they are also priced very well. These are very well made and very tasty, great for a treat.

March 16, 2016

I normally never liked ice cream sandwiches. they always had no flavor in my opinion, that's until I tried these .Wow ,these are so delicious, the ice cream is creamy and yummy ,the chocolate cookies are moist and rich a really great combination, this is truly an amazing snack

July 15, 2015

Love these ! They are part of Chapman's peanut free line up. My husband has severe peanut allergies, so we gave these a try. They are now a go-to treat for our house ! The ice cream is yummy, and the chocolate biscuits are addictive ! A little bit on the pricey side unless you get them on sale. Still worth it !