• ChapStick Cake Batter
Good

ChapStick Cake Batter Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 07, 2017

This ChapStick smells great and if very effective. Not as effective as Classic Cherry, but still, up there.

I prefer ChapStick over every single lip moisturizer as you do not need to constantly reapply it through out the day and it works great under lipstick.

October 09, 2016

This is my favourite Chapstick flavour!! I originally purchased it in the U.S, and since I can't find it here, I always get people to grab me some when they travel. I love the taste!!! It is very moisturizing and I love the cute packaging!!!

March 21, 2016

I have always been a huge fan of baby lips, and have sworn by its awesome protection and range. However, I think I am about to change my mind. This last christmas I received this product in my stocking and was a little intrigued by the scent of cake batter. Being a loyal baby lips fan I put this to the side in my dresser as an emergency backup. Well my emergency time came when my baby lips was completely used up and I needed a night lip balm. I decided to give it a go and I have been very pleasantly surprised! The scent is ....AMAZING!!!! Not only does it smell delicious it does a wonderful if not better job at keeping my lips moisturized and protected :) I highly recommend this product to anyone!!!

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer