Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

March 14, 2018

Incredible toilet paper

Charmin has to be the best toilet paper brand on earth. it is thick and so soft. It also cleans so well with not a lot which saves toilet paper!! It can be a bit pricey but it is worth it.

March 12, 2018

So soft

I love this toilet paper. It’s very soft just like it promises. I even use it when I have a runny nose so that’s how soft it is. I usually always buy this brand because everybody in my household likes it.y

2.8/5

March 10, 2018

Good quality, but..

I used charming toilet paper for years.. mostly because my family loves it. But I don't let it through my front door anymore. Quality and softness is great.. but it is also the number 1 pipe clogger

February 06, 2018

Love love love love

I love this brand toilet paper the softest I’ve ever used it is a little pricey but well worth for the quality of the product so soft and strong haven’t bought any other brand since trying this brand !

December 14, 2017

Beyond soft!

This is the softest toilet paper I've ever used... It's also great for your nose! Bought it because it was on sale, but won't use anything else now, it truly is the softest toilet paper out there!

2.8/5

July 26, 2017

leaves little piece of paper behind

Normally, I do love Charmin Toilet paper as they gently clean and doesn't leave and little piece of paper behind. This one is soft for sure but it leaves residus behind. Plus whenever you are ready to use it, there is fine particules that fly in the air ben you pull the paper. This is not my holy grail . Plus it a bit pricey when there is no deal.

June 27, 2017

Would buy again

This toilet paper is decent for the price. I buy mine at Costco and the rolls are huge. Honestly, I would rather pay a bit more and have a better quality product.

June 22, 2017

Best poop tickets!

Charmin ultra soft do their job well!!! They are soft to use on your bottom. They are more expensive but we keep buying them because we love them. I would say it is almost like wiping your butt with gold poop tickets lol.

June 17, 2017

Only brand that doesn't leave "paper boogers" on your butt.

If I can only teach every one that uses our bathroom that you don't need 6 layers when you use it, just need one layer and it doesn't bunch up, or roll and leave little "paper boogers" on your butt. Needs less, just like the commercial, which costs you less money!

2.2/5

June 09, 2017

I have bought this toilet paper and I do not find it nearly as good as other leading brands. It breaks apart much easier and does not have the quality I expect when paying for a better brand.