Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

July 20, 2021

Pay extra for tp

Generally speaking before I discovered that there are lots of different qualities of toilet paper, to me anything will do the job. However when we bought charmin from Costco when it was on sale we just never looked back and bought another pack of anything else ever again. Pay little extra and get it on sale when you can. Costco always has this brand in this size.

February 13, 2021
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

soft

this is really good toilet roll it is so soft compared with alot of the toilet rolld now. it flushes well and lasts a while its ice and thick unlike the cheaper toilet rolls i would highly recommend

January 14, 2021

Soft

I genuinely absolutely loved this product. There was something about the way it was made that made it really easy to work with, and it smelled really good too. I would say for the price it is definitely worth it, if you can afford to I'd go and buy 2 or even 3!

January 08, 2021

Only toilet paper worth buying

Charmin ultra soft is my go to toilet paper! I’ve tried other brands on honestly hate them. It’s a little more expensive then other brands but trust me it’s worth the extra money!

December 02, 2020

So soft and strong

This is my favourite brand of toilet paper and it has been hard to go back to other brands as I prefer the strong and thick toilet paper and definitely needs less to get the job done.

October 07, 2020

soft is great

Charmin does the job well in the sensitive areas. I like the softness. My family and I refuse to buy anything else. we always buy them at big box stores, so get some good price on them as well.

October 06, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Best Toilet Paper

This is, hands down, the BEST toilet paper I've ever used !! Extremely soft and gentle on your most sensitive areas, yet gets the job done !! My family and I refuse to buy anything else.

June 22, 2020
    United Kingdom

super pq

Le rouleau rentre bien dans l'affaire à rouleaux.
    Il est plus résistant que l'autre marque cheap ou tes doigts passent au travers et se ramassent pleins de marde.
    Faut se rendre à l'évidence, charmin torche bien.

April 28, 2020

Best toilet paper

Charmin is the best toilet paper around. It doesn't take too much to wipe yourself clean after you go. It feels good against my sensitive skin. This toilet paper doesn't give me any rash like others do.

March 24, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

Best Toilet Paper Ever!

This is the only toilet paper that my family uses! It’s very soft and cleans well. The hard part now is trying to find it stocked in the store! Hopefully stores will be restocked again soon