Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

November 14, 2019

Charmin ultra Paper towel

Charmin toilet paper is great! The toilet paper does not break or get wet easily which is nice. I would recommend it to others. It is a little bit expensive but the quality is really nice. It is definitely a strong toilet paper.

October 09, 2019
    Florida, United States

The best of the best!

The best toilet paper in my opinion! We are a single income family, but toilet paper is one thing I will not skimp on. This is thick, cleans very well and does the best job in my opinion from the different brands I have tried.

September 06, 2019

Finally! Toilet Paper that is gentle on the skin

This is the best toilet paper I have ever used. It is so soft and gentle that it really doesn’t cause any pain no matter how much you have to wipe. On top of that, because of how thick it is, you really don’t need as much as other toilet papers to get clean. I would definitely recommend this!

August 06, 2019
    Ohio, United States

The best

While the cost is not that great. This is one of those things that you get what you pay for and I’m willing to pay more for a great product like this. Growing up my dad only bought charmin, now that I have a family of my own it’s the only brand I will buy.

July 14, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Charmin

What can I say apart from so soft and luxurious. Some toilet papers can be a bit has but not these they feel so soft. A must for those delicate areas.

July 02, 2019

The best hands down

Charmin ultra soft are the best toilet paper you can buy for your bum, aside from flushable wipes. These are strong enough and do not create as much paper dusts when you rip them compared to other brands.

June 18, 2019

#1 Softest Toilet Paper

I like the Charmin toilet paper brand very much, especially the Ultra Soft Toilet Paper line. This is the softest toilet paper I have ever used!!! This brand only needs to be used once and you will never want to switch back to other brands anymore, guaranteed.

December 31, 2018

Soft and Strong

Charmin Ultra Soft 2-ply Bathroom Tissue is a soft and strong high quality tissue. The tissue is thick and doesn't break. It's incredibly soft to the touch but it doesn't fall apart. Less of this product is required as compared to most bathroom tissue. It is a superior product with strength and softness that you can see and feel.

December 24, 2018

New household favourite

While this is on the more expensive side of toilet paper, you really are getting what you pay for. Not scratchy like some products are and also very strong. I find you don't have to use as much so it lasts longer than other products as well. Plus the bears on the packaging are just so cute.

December 16, 2018
    Texas, United States

i will keep buying this toilet paper. It gets the job done.

I enjoy this toilet paper. The quality is great. The price is affordable. I always like to buy in bulk. It doesn't take much to get clean and it isn't rough like most toilet papers.