Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

December 24, 2018

New household favourite

While this is on the more expensive side of toilet paper, you really are getting what you pay for. Not scratchy like some products are and also very strong. I find you don't have to use as much so it lasts longer than other products as well. Plus the bears on the packaging are just so cute.

December 16, 2018
    Texas, United States

i will keep buying this toilet paper. It gets the job done.

I enjoy this toilet paper. The quality is great. The price is affordable. I always like to buy in bulk. It doesn't take much to get clean and it isn't rough like most toilet papers.

October 10, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Softest there is

Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is definitely the sofest toilet tissue around!! Its pricey and there doesn't seem to be as much on a roll as the other leading brands, but when I have extra money to splurge, I will always pick up a pack of Charmin.

July 26, 2018

Super Soft

I always try to save money on groceries but toilet paper is one area I feel you have to to spend a little extra. When Charmin is on sale it is definitely my first choice.

May 01, 2018

My kids go all the time

When your kids are always in the washroom, you must have something there that they absolutely enjoy! That's my family's experience with Charmin. It's so soft, so very soft. We all love it!

April 18, 2018

I would buy this product again and again!

Once you try this toilet paper, it is really difficult to go back to anything else. The Ultra Strong brand is just as good. Can be a little pricey, but I find it does go on sale and then stock up.

April 15, 2018

Effective

Quality in thickness, texture, and durability. Soft to the touch gentle on skin. Very um effective I ight day. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin

April 11, 2018

Finally!

Finally! A toilet paper worth buying. Charmin is now the only kind of toilet paper for us. It is so soft and yet strong. Charmin leaves you feeling clean and fresh.

April 04, 2018

Charmin.. Where to begin??
    I love charmin, it is absolutely super soft, and it doesn't rip. It goes on sale frequently and it lasts forever. Having 3 little ones, the large rolls are amazing.

March 18, 2018

So soft

Charmin is the best!! This is one of the strongest and softest toilet paper I’ve used. My family and I use this all the time, no complaints and you will not be disappointed