Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper Reviews

Soften your bottom line with the superior absorbency of Charmin Ultra Soft. Go to their website for more information http://www.charmin.com.

2.2/5

June 09, 2017

I have bought this toilet paper and I do not find it nearly as good as other leading brands. It breaks apart much easier and does not have the quality I expect when paying for a better brand.

June 09, 2017

The only toilet paper I will allow into my bathroom. Soft enough and strong enough to remove makeup with water or makeup removing liquid added to it.

May 31, 2017

Charmin ultra soft mega roll is the only toilet paper that I buy. It has the perfect softness and thickness that you want from a toilet paper. The best part of the mega roll is that you don't go through several rolls every week like the regular size. The one thing I have a complaint about is that you have to use the extended roll holder for the mega roll because the roll won't fit in a standard size holder.

May 28, 2017

Jaime bien acheté le papier de toilette Charming Ultra doux. Il est doux et résistant. Le papier est épais et on n'est pas obligé de prendre pleins papiers pour s'essuyer. Le papier de toilette me dure plus longtemps que certain autre marque. Il est aussi de bonne qualité et agréable à utiliser.

May 24, 2017

I enjoy using the charming brand toilet paper beacuse it is just so soft and comfortable ! But I find that unless you buy there Charmin ultra strong it tends to leave bits behind ! Also this toilet paper is infamous for clogging up your toilet, a little goes a long way!

May 24, 2017

J'ai apprécié ce papier de toilette oui il est doux et d'une bonne épaisseur il n'irrite pas le nez si on manque de mouchoirs par contre je trouve le prix un peu trop dispendieux pour l'utilisation qu'on n'a fait

May 24, 2017

This great as far as comfort goes. soft, cushy and strong. however it keeps blocking the pipes! It gets wadded up and because its so thick and strong, it doesnt shrink much in size with water. would not buy again because of this. sorry.

May 15, 2017

Charmin toilet papier was one of my favorite brands soft and strong..but the main problem why i dont buy it no more is because it keeps on blocking my toilet pipes.

May 08, 2017

My favourite brand, we always stock up when on sale. Overpriced so I often reach for the store brand but when I can get a deal, this is what I buy. Very soft and doesnt shred i to little pieces :)

May 08, 2017

Our family always tries to stick with buying Charmin toilet paper, the quality is good and very soft. . I try to only buy it when its on sale because unfortunately the price for good quality toilet paper is getting crazy expensive .