Cheetos Crunchy Reviews
#50 in Grocery

December 06, 2018

crunch and munch

Cheesies are a great snack from the Puffs to babies with no teeth to the dangerously cheesy Crunchies or even the hot Jalapeno flavors. Cheetos knows how to create it. Such crunchy chewy crispy cheesies that are baked not fried is so cheesy and delicious.

July 25, 2018

The cheeseiest cheesie by far

I bought a 310g bag of Cheetos Crunchy Nacho Flavored. It was 1st time purchase. During movie night in my house, I filled a bowl of these and Doritos Ranch. It literally took my family about 7 mins to clear the entire bowl. I only got 1 handful. Lol.
    My family now eats a big bowl every movie night.

January 27, 2018

best crunch

these are my favourite chips to snack on. I love the orange cheesiness and the crunch that comes with it. i really have to control myself around a bag because i can finish the whole thing. they are nice to have on hand at parties because no dip is required.

December 12, 2017

I buy this all the time

I love these chips however I am always getting orange it is the only reason why I do not buy them more often. The taste is great and I love the crunch.

December 03, 2017

Chips

Je sais que les cheetos ne sont pas en bonne santé, mais je les aime tellement, c'est addictif. Je les mange peut-être une fois par mois quand je suis à la recherche d'une collation malsaine mais savoureuse à avoir en regardant un film et Je dois dire que ma fille est comme moi. Nous ensembles n'avons aucun problème à manger le sac.

December 03, 2017

Oh man

I know theese chips are not healthy, but I like them so much, it's addictive. Are they putting something in them? I eat these maybe once a month when I'm in the look for an unhealthy but tasty snack to have when watching a movie. I don't share my bag not even with my husband...lol.

November 16, 2017

Love it!!

This is definitely one of my favorites go to snacks. I love how crunchy they are and how much flavour they have. I wish they made bigger bags so that I would have more to eat.

November 16, 2017

Yummy

I snack often due to needing to eat with my medication. Thewe taste great. They are crunchy. Ans very cheesy. They are great for on the go. They are also good for all ages. A nice go to snack.

November 01, 2017

yummy

I love these I love the crunch, I also love that they come in so many sizes so some are on the go and perfect just for little one for a snack or to put in the lunch sack. I think these are perfectly tasting and just great tasting

October 31, 2017

YUM

These are a take on a classic Cheeto. They are still equally as delicious, just have more crunch to them. I find them to be less messier as well.
    The same taste applies as the regular cheetos, so it is just preference of what format you want these in.
    They are great for snacks and for partys!