Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks Reviews
#20 in Snacks

September 11, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Tummy

I love theses so so much I buy these all the time I can't buy the plain ones no more once I tried theses I'm hooked for life just the right kick and even though they make your fingers red oh well yummy!

August 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

tastes great

I love Cheetos! These are really great tasting and have a great crunch. You don't really taste that much of the cheese, you taste more of the heat which the heat is fine with me but if you don't like things hot, these wouldn't be for you

July 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

hot hot hot

Can't get enough of these. I'm a snackaholic when it comes to crisps and these are a must for me.. lower in calories and taste flippin lovely.. Spicy are my all time favs

February 04, 2019

Best snack!

Amazingggg snack. The flavor is so tasty and a nice amount of spice! Goes perfect as a snack or with a sandwich. So happy you can find them in Canada now.

January 24, 2019

Hot and nice

I love these flaming hot Cheetos. Great snack, delicious. I love spicy foods and this is the one I crave. These are cruncy and I love them over popcorn.

December 30, 2018

really crunchy.

these are a really nice crunchy chip. the spicyness is not too spicy so adds a nice flavour to the crunch. comes in a lot of different sizes to help with portion control

October 12, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Oh my I love

October 02, 2018
    Mississippi, United States

Just enough heat to make your nose run but not burn you up!

If you like hot chips, you have to try these! They have just enough heat but not so much that you stop eating them like other hot chips. My kids turn the bag up to get every crumb! They are that good!

October 01, 2018

Hot hot hot!

I never thought I’d see myself reviewing cheetos but with the hot Cheeto epidemic I had to cave in. These are my go to cheat snack (the sweet chilli heat flavour) which are spicy but at the same time mildly sweet.

September 22, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Yum

I have had flamin hot cheetos numerous time and I have always liked them I have and the flamin puff cheetos as well and they taste the same but I prefer the regular.