chi keratin silk infusion Reviews
Ranked #518 in Hair Care

Good - 0

September 21, 2017

Definately would buy again

I used to go to my hair dresser weekly and she would straighten my hair for me, she used to use this on my hair, and gave me a little bottle to take home with me. I used that bottle up and had to get more. I love the smell of this stuff and I use it daily. It keeps my hair very healthy looking despite using a flat iron on it. Even though I use it everyday it doesnt make my hair greasy.

December 29, 2016

I am super happy with this product! I was looking for something to replace a Kerastase hair protecting cream that was running low and I found this at a local Winners for $20 so I thought I would give it a try. It has been great! The scent is pleasant but quite strong at first (it fades quickly). A dime sized drop is perfect for my mid-length hair. I focus on the ends prior to blow drying and I've found that it really smooths out any frizzies and gives a nice polished straight hair look. It does leave a bit of a film on your hands so don't overapply! A little goes a long way.

August 31, 2016

CHI Keratin Silk Infusion is a hair oil and works wonders.smells nice.you only have and need to use a very small amount.i have really long hair and use 2-3 drops.i stay away from scalp and may also use a little extra on my ends.hair is soft and silky.wish they had it in a pump bottle is about my only negative thing and even that is my personal preference.