CLEAN RESERVE Radiant Nectar Parfum Reviews
#1 in Perfume

CLEAN RESERVE® Radiant Nectar is a fragrant combination of sun-kissed comfort and the crisp newness of spring, with the refreshing note of pear nectar that dries down to a sensual musk. Crafted with responsibly sourced ingredients and wrapped in eco-conscious packaging to minimize the impact on the planet, the scent features hand-selected sustainable ambrette seeds harvested by farmers in El Salvador.

Light and Fresh Scent

This perfume has a lovely scent. It is very light, has such a clean smell and is so great for Spring. A little goes a long way, and it stays on for hours!

Lovely

I really enjoyed the fine and fresh scent of this perfume. It was fruity and slightly musky which leads me to believe it would be best worn by a woman. I found that the scent lingered for a several hours before dissipating and needing to be reapplied. Overall this was a lovely scent especially if you're in an office where you can't wear strong scents.

Bonne odeur fraîche

J'ai reçu gratuitement, grâce à Chickadvisor, l'eau de parfum CLEAN Reserve Radiant Nectar parmi la gamme de produits de la ''Earth Month Eco Box 2022''. L'odeur est agréable mais ne me convient pas nécessairement. J'étais très attirée par le fait que le produit se veut éco-responsable, durable, végane et recyclable mais je suis un peu déçue que le produit soit surremballé dans une boîte de carton puis une pellicule plastique, sachant que le plastique est très nuisible pour l'environnement et qu'une très petite part est recyclable et recyclée. C'est mon seul bémol.

It smells like spring!

I am absolutely loving this new perfume. It is light but clean floral nectar scent is just wonderful. Its sweet smelling but not too sweet. It also lasts all day long and could still smell it on my wrists the next day. It's absolutely beautiful!

Smell so good !

I was septic because i do not like eau de toilette or parfum .. im more of a mist girl .. but omg it smells soooo good and i actually understood all of the ingredients !! the packaging is very cute and overall i am very happy i got this in my box !

Perfect everyday fragrance!

I absolutely love Clean Reserve's Radiant Nectar eau de parfum! It is the perfect scent to where every day because it is not to overpowering but still smells beautiful. I love its floral notes and how light it is. I will definitely be wearing this regularly!

Smells amazing 😻

I love it , not a strong smell but just enough. Fruity woody kinda smell . I would recommend 10 out of 10 … i would buy it for my self for sure … 5 stars .

So Subtle, yet So Sweet!

I recently ran out of my perfume, so I have been on the hunt for a new one. I didn't think I was very picky when it comes to perfume, but I guess I am! I was honestly surprised by this scent! I haven't heard of the brand before, so wasn't sure what to expect. I initially really liked the look and feel of the bottle. I like most of my home decor and the overall aesthetic to be neutral, so it's always great when products I use, match that vibe. The bottle is very sturdy and has a great quality to it. The label is pretty and straight to the point and it sprays well! I sprayed it on my sweater in the evening and could smell it lingering all night, but not to the point that it was overbearing. It smells sweet (the floral) with a hint of earthy-tones (the musk). When I smelt my sweater the next afternoon, I could still smell it! I was really impressed and clearly a little goes a long way. My husband seemed to like it as well, which is surprising, because he's usually the picky one when it comes to scents. I would definitely recommend this perfume, and re-purchase.

Beautiful scent!!

I am in love at first spray. This perfume smells amazing so fresh and light not overpowering at all. It has a radiant nectar smell and I love the story behind this brand. I will definitely be a repeat customer. It is vegan and cruelty free if your big on this you have to try this perfume you won’t regret it. MUST BUY!!

smells like honey

This is long lasting; i still smell it after 7 hours. There's no honey but i smell a sweet scent. Floral as well. This is great for summer/spring and i would repurchase.