Prestige Item
Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System Reviews Reviews

July 20, 2021

good starting point

I have used the clinique three step semi religiously for the past 10 years or so. I don't think it overdelivers on their promise as my skin is still aging the way it's supposed to. There is no certain fountain of youth that can stop that, but at the very least this is a solid starter package for someone who wants to do the very basic skin care routine. I would recommend to start with their three step and add serums once comfortable.

April 23, 2021

A happy user for decades

I had problem skin as a teenager and tried so many things. Finally I tried Clinique products and it improves my skin drastically. As I get older I still commit to Clinique 3 step routine, but I have started adding in my anti aging products to. A little pricier than drugstore products. However they always have promotions and bonus events to add extra value.

October 05, 2020

The only thing that works on my skin!

I have been using this system for years! When I was a teenager I used three oily one, now I've switched to the combination. This works winners for me! Over time i have tried using other cheaper products, but I always come back to Clinique. The cleanser cleans my face so well, without being too harsh. The toner gets everything off. And the moisturiser it's the perfect amount of moisture without making it too oily.

August 13, 2020
    New York, United States

THis is the best product out there

I have sensitive skin, so this product is always my go to for everything. I have used a variety of all their products including this one on a daily basis. i am proud to say that this helps with acne and makes my skin feel so fresh.

April 13, 2020

Can’t believe how well it works

I’ve been used this system for the last 3 months and have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. It is smoother, firmer and feels so soft. My hubby even noticed! You know it works well when the husband takes note.

This will forever be my go to system. I am finally done wasting money searching for the perfect skin care.

February 17, 2020
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Unsurprisingly brilliant

I would definitely buy this product again as its completely changed my skin care routine and appearance. I've always have larger appearing pores and this completely reduced this issue. I'm going to for sure continue to use this!

3.2/5

August 12, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Good product

This had rotated in my skincare over the years I always end up returning the dramatically different moisture lotion I can do without as it can sometimes irritate my skin and I receive better hydration from other cremes

April 10, 2019

I love it!

I definitly recommend this. I have used The 3 steps for almost 3 months every day and this works best for controlling and preventing breakouts. There are the best products I have used.

March 27, 2019
    Montana, United States

I love it!

I have been using Clean and Clear for a long time and occasionally experience breakouts, my face often felt greasy after using it and there was often a lot of make-up left behind. I have been using the Clinique system for the last two months and I love it. I have not gotten a single pimple and you can feel the clean! There's no greasy feeling.

December 05, 2017

Works

Works wonders and my skin feels great and looks good. Total worth the price you pay. Did not dry out my skin or cause any reactions to my skin. I would recommend this product to people.