Prestige Item
Clinique High Impact Mascara Reviews

With Clinique High Impact Mascara, kick up the volume and length of each and every lash! Add to the impact.

March 09, 2020

On my 4th tube!

I could not love this product more! It’s super lengthening. I love that it’s super buildable depending on what kind of look you’re going for and it doesn’t clump when you’re apply more product. I also love that it doesn’t flake! Highly recommend!

February 17, 2020
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Love this mascara

I absolutely love this mascara!
    It is kind to my eyes and doesn't make them sting or water.
    Doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy and makes them look longer!
    Only downside is towards the end of the day it starts to make you look a bit panda eyed but I can deal with that.

February 01, 2020

Good Mascara drys out too soon.

This was my first time buying Clinique brand mascara. It cost 4-5 times more than my usual drug-store purchases of mascara.

The product itself was very good, however it didn't last as long as my usual drug-store brand purchases. I found that it dried out within 4 months, compared to other brands I use that last 5-6 months.

I wish they made this brand in a brown colour.

January 30, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

No flakes!

I love this mascara for when I wearing contacts or my eyes feel a bit sensitive. It gives me the look I need and doesn't smear or flake into my eyes. It's a great product that is a staple in my collection

2.8/5

January 29, 2020

Doesn't hold a curl but fantastic brush

I got a deluxe sample of this mascara from Sephora and was super excited to try it out. The first thing that I absolutely love about it is the brush! I'm 100% washing and keeping the brush for future use. It separates my lashes better than any brush I've ever used before. It feels really gentle on my lash line and easily moves the product from length to tip. It's a nice dense brush and feels excellent quality. The only thing I don't like about this product is that the formula makes my lashes fall (it doesn't hold my curl). That's probably just due to my lash-type, but if it did hold a curl it would be the perfect product. The formula itself is nice -- it evenly coats the lashes, no clumps, doesn't have a strong smell to it like some other mascaras I've used. Overall, it's a decent product. I won't buy it again because the formula makes my lashes fall and stick straight out. Other than that it seems like a nice formula with an excellent brush.

January 06, 2020

Love this product

I used to get this product often for Christmas. I would always look forward to it! It lifts your eyelashes perfectly. Goes on smooth and perfectly. Works best on natural looks

October 27, 2019

Amazing formula!

The formula of this mascara is THE BEST! Not extra waxy, just lengthening and beautiful. I have to say that this is one of my most favorite mascaras of all times!

Light weight/buildable/ lengthening this mascara has it all.

July 14, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Go-to mascara

I always have this mascara in my makeup bag for everyday wear. I love how easy it is to wash off and it doesn’t clump at all. If you are looking for something lightweight and not super dramatic this is your mascara. It doesn’t do a whole lot with thickness of your lashes but does add some great length after a few swipes.

July 03, 2019

My go to mascara!

This is my go to mascara. It provides great separation and coating to the individual lash and builds thickness with multiple coats without becoming flaky. I have tried other brands but always come back to it.

February 17, 2019

I love this product and all clinique's mascaras. Smooth texture and makes my eyelashes pop. The price point is fine but I rarely have to buy a new tube anyways since they always have a free mini tube in the gift with purchase bags when I buy other makeup.