Clinique High Impact Mascara Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 888 in Mascara

With Clinique High Impact Mascara, kick up the volume and length of each and every lash! Add to the impact.

April 17, 2017

J'ai bien aimé ce mascara. Il ne fait pas de grumeaux sur les cils, il n'est pas sèche. Il a un effet mouillé. Il donne au cils du volume. La brosse est en fibre synthétique, ce qui est parfait pour bien travailler avec les cils.

April 12, 2017

Made my lashes look longer and separated them. I hate clumps. This mascara lengthens but makes it look very natural almost as if my lashes are really that long.

March 17, 2017

Good mascara but nothing spectacular. For half the price, you can buy two comparable L'Oreal mascaras (like voluminous, for instance). It does a good job lengthening and separating lashes, and as other uses have mentioned, performs strongly in the non-clumping category (also does not flake!). However, I personally don't find the formula that effective as you must apply a few coats to leave a noticeable difference. If you are a big fan of Clinique, I understand being loyal to your favourite brand but for others looking for a new great mascara, I believe there are other products that are much more effective and/or cost friendly.

March 17, 2017

I got a sample of this, which was great because I love mascara. There's nothing great or memorable about it, though. It's basic, ok, and non-descript. I'm glad I didn't spend money to try it.

February 28, 2017

Oh my goodness, by far the BEST MASCARA EVER!!! It doesn't clump, it lengthens my already long lashes, separates them, and doesn't rub off! lasts all day, but comes off easily with makeup remover without scrubbing. I've tried a lot of mascaras but nothing even compares to this one!

February 24, 2017

I've been using this mascara for years and it's absolutely my go to.

I was always looking for the perfect mascara to give my volume, not clump and come of easily with water. This is the product I was looking for. You can get away with just one coat for a simple look but if you're looking for fuller lashes go ahead and put on another or 2 for that matter and theres no clumping to worry about.

I've recommended this mascara to friends and family and everyone I know just loves it.

October 05, 2016

Le mascara procure longueur ,volume et définition à mes cils du hauts. Le mascara sépare bien aussi mes cils du bas. Petite brosse ,facile à appliquer sur les cils.

October 05, 2016

Clinique High Impact Mascara has always been my go to Mascara for the longest time, until I decided to experiment with other brands as well.

I really like this mascara because it does not clump up and gives the natural look. It is a high quality mascara and does not dry up. I had one for years and is still like as if it was new. It does help my lashes look longer and fuller. I like to put them on my false lashes as well, gives it a lift and makes my false lashes looks natural.

I recommend for anyone wanting a high good quality mascara that does turn into clumps.

October 05, 2016

This mascara looks very natural despite having a strong effect. It doesn't have the best lasting power, however, and I sometimes have to reapply it throughout the day. It also barely flakes or runs compared to other mascaras.

July 27, 2016

By far my favorit mascara out there, and I have tried a lot. I like quite a few of cliniques mascaras but this seems to be my favourite. You get a tester also when they have their bags for free for spending a certain amount!