Clinique High Impact Mascara Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 945 in Mascara

With Clinique High Impact Mascara, kick up the volume and length of each and every lash! Add to the impact.

June 21, 2017

Basic, Everyday Mascara - not worth it

It's ok for everyday use, doesn't clump and comes off easily at the end of the day; but you can get better, more dramatic results with a mascara that costs less.

June 21, 2017

Good Quality, No Volume

This was a great mascara for everyday. It's very pigmented and makes my lashes jet black. It adds some length and definition. It doesn't clump, give spidery lashes or smudge during the day (I have sensitive runny eyes). The lashes are left soft and natural looking. But I see nothing high impact in this mascara. Volume is barely there are the look I get from this is very natural.

2.0/5

June 19, 2017

Not a smooth application

I have tried this mascara several times and have never been impressed. The wand is too thick to easily use on the smaller inner lashes. The mascara is too thick as well.

2.3/5

June 06, 2017

Clinique High Impact Mascara is a regular basic mascara. The brush is long, fat and hard to comb through the lashes. Although it did give me some colour and volume, it didn't provide length. On a positive note it stayed on all day and didn't smudge or flake. I find it to be a basic natural look. In addition, it was easy to remove at the end of the day.

June 01, 2017

This is my #1 beauty item! It is the item I splurge on, it is the item I ask for Christmas for, it is the item that I wait for special promotions for at the Hudson's Bay and Shopper's Drug Mart.
    Totally worth the splurge as it lasts a long time, doesn't start drying out/clumping and makes the lashes look amaaaazing!!! Long, thick, surreal!
    Love this mascara!

May 31, 2017

Clinique High Impact Mascara is a very basic mascara. Although it did give me some length and volume it was not enough to be overly impressed. I would have to rate it on the same level as your basic L'Oreal or Maybelline drug store brand. I have actually used lower end brands that worked just as good if not better. On a positive note it stayed on all day and didn't smudge or flake. I applied two coats and it looked very natural. There was no clumping upon application like I have experienced with some mascaras and since its not waterproof it was easy to remove at the end of the day.

May 18, 2017

I got this as a sample during Clinique bonus time and its a great product. I have never purchased Clinique mascara before and I can see myself moving to this brand once my current mascara wears out.

May 11, 2017

I quite like this mascara. I have yet to find one that doesn't clump. Maybe its just me. I do notice this one looks almost as good at the end of the day. I don't find that it flakes. I like to think my lashes are somewhat fuller looking wishful thinking....maybe.

May 04, 2017

I really like Clinique High Impact Mascara. I find it foes a great job of making my lashes look both longer and fuller. I have used this product few times and my only complaint would be that I find it flakes a little bit. Otherwise I really like it!

April 17, 2017

J'ai bien aimé ce mascara. Il ne fait pas de grumeaux sur les cils, il n'est pas sèche. Il a un effet mouillé. Il donne au cils du volume. La brosse est en fibre synthétique, ce qui est parfait pour bien travailler avec les cils.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge