Prestige Item
Clinique High Impact Mascara Reviews

With Clinique High Impact Mascara, kick up the volume and length of each and every lash! Add to the impact.

April 09, 2018

The perfect mascara!

I love trying new mascaras, but I always go back to this one. It provides both length and volume, and it nourishes the fiber, making my eyelashes super soft.

March 31, 2018

Holy Grail Mascara!

I'm not really one to go crazy for mascara, but I got this one as a free sample and I love it! It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy at all. It does a wonderful job of enhancing my natural lashes- it honestly doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara when I have it on!

March 09, 2018

Makes my eyes POP!

My friend gave me a deluxe sample of this and I was blown away! It’s now one of my very top fave mascaras. It gives me a little bit of everything - volume, length and definition. It’s very well rounded like it! Honestly I don’t wear fake lashes but this stuff gives me gorgeous lashes while still looking a little natural just natural and FABULOUS. Love, love, love it. The price isn't that great but it does work well so I'm not sure if I'll rebuy in the future, perhaps on a promo or sale.

1.5/5

March 04, 2018

Disappointing

I wear mascara all the time. It's one thing I could not live without and I've tried a lot of them. This particular one was terrible. It did nothing for my lashes. Sort of like if you just decide to wear clear mascara. No thickening or lengthening effect. No high impact. I do not recommend.

February 18, 2018

Worth it

If I’m going to splurge, this is the mascara I go for. Although it’s not as pricey as other brands, it’s definitely more than what I’d like to pay. But oh boy... this mascara does wonders for lashes. I removed my lash extensions late last year and anyone who gets lash extensions and then removes them will probably agree but I instantly felt like I had no lashes anymore and I missed that dramatic full length. This mascara delivers just that for me! I can’t get enough of it.

January 24, 2018

Get complimented on my eyelashes whenever I wear this.

Love this mascara!!! I combs and coats my lashes and people always comment on how long and good my lashes look. The price is higher then the average mascara but well worth it. I use it every day.

January 17, 2018

#1 mascara

Wow!!!! How amazing this mascara!!! it works like 1-2-3, like a magic wand. Makes my eyelashes unbelievably huge, with volume. Got a sample to try. I am gonna buy this product over and over again.

January 16, 2018

Long Lasting with no clupms

I've been using this brand for a while now and recently switched from the High Lengths mascara because I found it wasn't giving enough coverage. This is a nice product for an everyday use because I found I could make it through the day and it still looked nice at the end of the day. I also find the Clinique mascaras tend to last longer before getting all chard and brittle.

November 12, 2017

High quality classic mascara

I have been using this mascara for years! I find a tube can last me up to 6 months(And I use it every day). It also has a very stable shelf life, even at that 6 month mark I don’t find that the mascara smells or has gone bad. The only average thing about it is that it does not give you massive luscious lashes. I do not love having heavily applied mascara so this works perfectly for me. It is enough that you can definitely tell I’m wearing mascara but it is not overwhelming. I definitely recommend!
    A con of this product is the price but for high quality mascara that lasts a long time I’d say it’s worth it.

October 26, 2017

Perfect!

I am really impressed with clinique high impact mascara! Would recommend. Paired with clinique lash building primer this made my eyelashes appear long. After trying mascaras for years for this reason i finally found it!