Prestige Item
Clinique High Impact Mascara Reviews

With Clinique High Impact Mascara, kick up the volume and length of each and every lash! Add to the impact.

February 17, 2019

I love this product and all clinique's mascaras. Smooth texture and makes my eyelashes pop. The price point is fine but I rarely have to buy a new tube anyways since they always have a free mini tube in the gift with purchase bags when I buy other makeup.

January 24, 2019

Super lengthening!

This mascara has super lengthening qualities in a rich black. It does not thicken or cake, rather separates and lengthens. The one I have is a mini format handy for my purse even though this mascara has lasting power! In fact, does not come off with my usual makeup remover, I need to use waterproof eye makeup remover. Mine came in a lovely Clinique bonus pouch - I love Clinique and it's bonuses!

1.8/5

October 26, 2018

Not the best.

This mascara was one I recieved as a gift. I usually love Clinique but this one let me down. I think if someone wanted EXTREMELY natural looking lashes it would work for them. It seperate lashes but that's about it. No volume or length. Definitely not high impact. More like no impact.

October 26, 2018
    Florida, United States

Looks like falsies!

Best mascara ever. It goes on easily, it doesn't clump up, as long as you don't over apply it. Whether you like your lashes simple or prefer looks like a cat's eye or fan, you can get it with this mascara. Apply quickly and l get a simple look. Let dry and apply another layer and I will begin to get a "fan" look. All lashes are different, so like anyone trying a new product, just work with it and see what you can do. The angle you use the brush and how much mascara you use on the brush, will give you different looks. This mascara lasts all day long and I love it. The brush is perfect for good control and separating lashes.

1.3/5

October 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Clumpy and flaky.

This mascara went on very clumpy and within a couple of hours, it had smudged and I had Racoon eyes. It also flaked off and left little black bits under my eyes. I had received a sample with a purchase, however I threw it out as I was not going to use it.

September 06, 2018

Natural Looking Glamour

This mascara lengthens and add volumes while still looking natural. It does not clump on lashes. It's buildable. While other mascaras are better at volumizing, I would say that this is a good well rounded mascara.

April 09, 2018

The perfect mascara!

I love trying new mascaras, but I always go back to this one. It provides both length and volume, and it nourishes the fiber, making my eyelashes super soft.

March 31, 2018

Holy Grail Mascara!

I'm not really one to go crazy for mascara, but I got this one as a free sample and I love it! It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy at all. It does a wonderful job of enhancing my natural lashes- it honestly doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara when I have it on!

March 09, 2018

Makes my eyes POP!

My friend gave me a deluxe sample of this and I was blown away! It’s now one of my very top fave mascaras. It gives me a little bit of everything - volume, length and definition. It’s very well rounded like it! Honestly I don’t wear fake lashes but this stuff gives me gorgeous lashes while still looking a little natural just natural and FABULOUS. Love, love, love it. The price isn't that great but it does work well so I'm not sure if I'll rebuy in the future, perhaps on a promo or sale.

1.5/5

March 04, 2018

Disappointing

I wear mascara all the time. It's one thing I could not live without and I've tried a lot of them. This particular one was terrible. It did nothing for my lashes. Sort of like if you just decide to wear clear mascara. No thickening or lengthening effect. No high impact. I do not recommend.