Clinique Lash Power Mascara Reviews

Ranked #580 out of 946 in Mascara

Buy Clinique Mascaras - Clinique Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula 01 Black Onyx. How-to-Use: Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved.

May 31, 2017

So far this is my favourite mascara. It leaves no clumps and goes on perfectly. It doesn't smudge and when you rub your eye but it does flake off if you rub too hard. Warm water and soap takes it easily.

May 15, 2017

I got a sample of this Mascara about 6 years ago and i have been using it since. It is amazing for people that hate smudgy mascara. I have long eyelashes and was finding that my mascara was always ending up under my eyes. This doesn't budge until you wash it with warm water and looks amazing on.

April 30, 2017

Living in a 4-season (and humid) climate, I feel that a water-resistant mascara is the way to go - easy to remove, stays in place! After having tried a few water-resistance formulas on the market, I can safely say that the Clinique Lash Power Mascara is great value. It isn't too expensive, the formula is amazing, and it separates and gives some volume beautifully. The only downside to it is that it occasionally flakes if I've been wearing it too long. With that being said, it is VERY easy to remove and apply. Would highly recommend!

February 15, 2017

I always have the hardest time finding a great mascara but this one fits all my needs. It's not too clumpy but still gives you enough thickness. You can keep layering it without having that spider leg look! I love the brush because it's thin enough to get those small lashes close to the corner of your eyes. I prefer the dark brown color for a more natural look. This really is a great product and I have used it for years.

May 26, 2016

This is the best mascara I have ever had. It seriously gives me so much length. I am addicted and wear this everyday. It is great on its own or you can use it on top of your other mascara to give you even more pop!

April 15, 2015

This is the only mascara I can wear. Does not clump or flake. Essentially coats each individual lash in its own little "wrap" that slides off gently with warm water and gentle pressure. Will not stain linens / towels. Non irritating. And at $20 cad, is an awesome deal. Perfect for watery / teary eyes or oily skin.

February 02, 2015

- unique waterproof formula that doesn't smudge
    - washes off easily with water
    - more pricey than the average drugstore brands but definitely worth it

September 09, 2014

I love this mascara. It's my go to! I have finally found my favourite mascara, it's not to heavy but it makes my tiny little lashes pop! I must have one on me at all times

September 08, 2014

If you want a mascara that stays in place this is the one without all the waterproof chemicals. Go ahead cry at your wedding, or dance till you sweat but this mascara will not miss a beat. All you need to remove it is hot water.

July 08, 2014

Love this mascara! So worth the price. Washes off with water and makes your eyes pop with just a few strokes. Amazing product!