Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge 100 hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Reviews

April 28, 2022

Very hydrating!

I received this #freeproduct to try as a disclaimer. I received only a sample size and as such I cannot speak to the long-term benefits and efficacy of this product but I was very impressed with the hydration and moisturization. It has a nice and light fragrance to it which is not at all overpowering. I’m not sure that I would spend $50 on this product but it is worth a try on the longer basis!

February 18, 2022

My go-to moisturizer

I swear by this product! I always buy the biggest size and it lasts me for so long. The cream is lightweight and great for dry skin, it absorbs it very well! I use this all year round, but during very cold winter days it’s not hydrating enough for me.

November 05, 2021

Didn’t work for my skin

I wanted to love this product as it was recommend to me by several people, but I was not impressed. It actually made my skin feel more dry. The smell is nice and the consistency is amazing, but for it gonna be a no.

September 25, 2021

Beautiful product!!

Wow. That certainly was my first impression when I tried this gel cream for the first time!! The texture is DELICIOUS. It glides beautifully on the skin, absorbs super fast even on top of my serum, the scent is very mild, yet dreamy, very delicate. This gel plumped and moisturized my skin immediately after application, it sure is a must have for hydration!! The only downside is that they test on animals and I’m completely against that ☹️😔

July 24, 2021
    Republic of Moldova

A must-have at home

This moisturizer is incredible. You can feel the changes from the first use. I love it because many times, due to my type of oily skin, moisturizers only leave it more greasy, but it was absorbed quickly and my face was soft. I will buy it again and again.

July 19, 2021
    United States

Lightweight

First time trying this moisture surge and it has a gel-like cream texture which I found very lightweight and oil free. Absorbed well, my skin felt hydrated and it helped to regulate my combination skin. It did however make my face feel tight and left a bit of a thin sheen on my face.

June 07, 2021

Perfect for sensitive combination skin

It gives me enough hydration for the consistency that it has, it's not thick very lightweight and suitable for I think any skin types. Like I said in the beginning I have acne prone skin and this never broke me out I used to have a routine that was for many years and my acne never went away and I'm in a better place now so I reintroduce that moisturizer just to make sure if it broke me out and it doesn't. The product last for a decent amount of time, maybe about two months it's just I'm more on a budget friendly skincare routine now.

May 07, 2021

Dry skin no longer, hello hydration!

This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used. It's claim to fame is 100hrs of moisture, and although I haven't actually timed the duration my skin feels hydrated, MY SKIN IS SO HYDRATED. I suffer from oily-combination, acne-prone skin and WOW. Underneath makeup or before bed, or both. It has been listed as a highlight over makeup, which is something I just don't see working as it is strictly a gel-based moisturizer with no shimmer or color. Try it out, you won't be disappointed!

May 06, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

This product has little to no fragrance in it which makes it great for those with sensitive skin. It is a cream gel formula but goes on thick then absorbs fully within a very short time. I like using this product at night for the winter months over Clinique's 72 hour version but prefer the the 72 hour one for the rest of the year as it is just that bit lighter. This product does leave the skin hydrated and almost refreshed.