• Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream
  • Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream

Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream Reviews

Ranked #537 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 28, 2017

Actually works! Although quite pricey for the small container, this product is an excellent solution for those who suffer from redness. Gentle enough to not cause irritate the skin further, the creamy soft texture of this moisturizer also feels wonderful merely being applied onto dry, inflamed, and sensitive skin! Highly recommend this to those with severe sensitivities. Wonderful product!

April 28, 2017

I noticed after several days of using the product that it actually really helped soothe my redness and rosacea. The cream almost has an instantaneous soothing effect when you apply it. Although it's somewhat expensive for the small jar you get, you really don't have to use much on each application. Overall, I'd highly recommend this product to those with redness and dry skin.

April 06, 2017

Clinique's Redness Solution cream is light-weight and feels great on. It's also a great base for makeup application. However, it will create a mild flare-up the first few times you use it as your skin adjusts to the formula.

March 22, 2017

This stuff is awesome. I have been using it for almost 5 years now and I notice a huge difference. I stopped using it for a while and went right back to it. My skin always feels perfectly smooth and hydrated and my redness is much easier to handle.

April 19, 2015

I use this in combo with the redness solutions cleanser, and I love how it helps tone down my rosacea! It also keeps my skin moisturized for a really long time.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge