Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream Reviews

March 11, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Magic in a tub

This product does everything it promises, after trying several things from the GP, my Clinique counter suggested this and wow what a difference, it is worth every penny.

March 05, 2021
    West Berkshire, United Kingdom

Clinique redness solutions daily relief cream is best

I suffer with redness and sensitive skin, before trying Clinique redness cream I tried loads of different products but after having amazing consultant showing me what this cream does I haven’t use anything else. It’s amazing product, nice scent, lovely texture and soothe skin instantly.

March 03, 2021

Expensive but amazing!

I’ve struggled with redness for YEARS and this product is the only one I’ve found that really works. It not only reduces redness, it also improves skin texture.

It’s a bit pricey, but I keep coming back. I’ve tried many creams that promise to reduce redness and this is the only one that works.

February 26, 2021
    East Lothian, United Kingdom

Miracle Cream for Red Dry Cheeks

In the last year every time I went out into the cold I would come back and have red lumpy skin on my cheeks - something I've never had before. It would last a couple of days, and then flare up again when I went out into the cold. My cheeks also ended up very dry which was new to me having very oily skin normally.

I eventually suspected it may be the start of mild rosacea - and read about Clinique's redness solutions range as a recommended brand for rosacea.

I'm so happy I bought this cream, it cleared up the problem almost instantly! I started putting it on every evening just on my cheeks as a sort of night cream, then on mornings when I knew I would be out in the cold and again as soon as I got back indoors. And amazingly no more red lumpy dry skin on my cheeks!

It is quite expensive being clinique, but as I only use it sparingly on my cheeks it should last me a long time.

If you can afford it I would highly recommend it.

October 24, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

My redness has all gone, this is now my best friend.

Amazing product, expensive and small but it really takes those red patches away. Try it girls. Smells amazing and really does the job. Not the cheapest on the market but defo worth a try. 10 out of 10.

May 10, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Worked for a bit and then seemed to stop

After using the cleanser which I like I thought I'd add the moisturizer into my skincare. At first it seemed to work great. It was creamy, my face felt hydrated and it helped with any redness. After about a month, my face tended to feel tight and dry so I went back to my old drugstore moisturizer.

Not sure if it is my skin or that it just didn't work for me anymore.

May 08, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Worth it!

This reduced my redness more than anything else! Whenever I run out of this I am anxious to purchase more as nothing covers redness more than this! A must have in my bag.

April 28, 2017

Actually works! Although quite pricey for the small container, this product is an excellent solution for those who suffer from redness. Gentle enough to not cause irritate the skin further, the creamy soft texture of this moisturizer also feels wonderful merely being applied onto dry, inflamed, and sensitive skin! Highly recommend this to those with severe sensitivities. Wonderful product!

April 28, 2017

I noticed after several days of using the product that it actually really helped soothe my redness and rosacea. The cream almost has an instantaneous soothing effect when you apply it. Although it's somewhat expensive for the small jar you get, you really don't have to use much on each application. Overall, I'd highly recommend this product to those with redness and dry skin.

April 06, 2017

Clinique's Redness Solution cream is light-weight and feels great on. It's also a great base for makeup application. However, it will create a mild flare-up the first few times you use it as your skin adjusts to the formula.