Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 107 in Cleansing Tools

Great skin just got better. Dermatologists created Clinique's famous 3-Step System. Now they transform cleansing once again with their sonic brush. It gently lifts the makeup, dirt and oil hand washing may miss. Gets deep into the T-zone yet gentle on cheeks. Oh, the healthy glow...the purified pores. And moisture just sinks in. You'll find your skin looks forward to this happy ritual. And so will you.

January 13, 2017

Very gentle yet effective, the charge lasts a long time, completely waterproof , automatically shuts off when you should be done washing, and wireless charging!

October 19, 2016

I am hooked no this cleansing brush! I have extremely dry and sensitive skin so I was nervous to use this but with the sensitive skin brush head it is perfect! The brush is so soft and gently removes any of my flakiness. It works with any cleanser too! The battery lasts forever! The first one I purchased I had to return after six months because it became water logged somehow and would turn itself on (a frightening thing at night for sure!). The customer service rep was amazing and said it was an issue they were working on. I had replaced no questions asked and I think has since been fixed because I haven't had this issue again!

August 04, 2016

OK! The price is a little high- but with good product comes a little price, right ? I love this product. I honestly love all Clinique products, but I really enjoy their face wash lines! I find this product so satisfying. Your face feels and looks amazing, its truly wonderful the difference this product makes! I HIGHLY recommend. Once you start using you wont be able to stop!

August 02, 2016

May 19, 2016

The Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush is so gentle and soft on my aging skin, that I don't worry about it causing anydamage. It leaves my skin soft and feeling really clean and refreshed. I love this brush. Thanks Clinique

April 20, 2016

I adore this brush! It leaves your skin feeling super clean and exfoliated, and super soft! The brush is sensitive and gentle enough even for really sensitive skin. Any age can use it which is definitely a bonus! Great for minimizing the appearance of pores and fine lines.

March 10, 2016

This brush is gentle enough on my face but still does a good job exfoliating my skin. Because the brush is soft enough, I c use this brush once or twice a week without worry.

March 09, 2016

I use it every day morning and Evening. My skin feels so good and refresh after every use.it's nor harsh even in my sensitive skin. U would recommend it to anybody

January 18, 2016

Wow I use this every night to get all the gunk off my skin. It gives a deep clean but isn't too harsh for my sensitive skin.

January 17, 2016

La brosse nettoye vraiment la peau en profondeur! Mais le prix reste a voir.