• Clorox Concentrated Bleach

Clorox Concentrated Bleach Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

June 13, 2017

Love the smell

This is my go to cleaning product. I use this for absolutely everything. It does the job to keep germs, gross smells and dirt ...where it belongs & not in your home.

June 08, 2017

Clorox bleach is a staple in my cloth diaper routine. It's one of the fee products that can get stains out of my inserts. I love how it has multiple uses. I also add a splash for cleaning our tile floors. And the smell reminds me of fresh, crisp and clean home.

April 18, 2017

Always it a bottle on hand ! Great for cleaning and disinfectant in my porch where my dogs are , this stuff is strong stuff ,good for killing them germs and great for cleaning toilets and bathrooms also good for my white sheets once in awhile

January 06, 2017

Whether you use Clorox bleach in your laundry or to wash floors, walls, cupboards, stoves, counter tops or where ever, you know that Clorox will get the job well done.

October 09, 2016

I have always trusted Clorox brand bleach. I have used cheaper brands in the past and found them really yellowish and didn't brighten my whites. I use Clorox to brighten, whiten, and freshen my white laundry. I llike the smell after my items come out of the dryer. For the laundry, I use Clorox with Fiberguard. .And for house cleaning and toilet bowl and bathroom sink I use this Clorox Concentrated. Also, the bottle might look small, but it is concentrated to use 3x less than normal.

I recommend this product.

September 12, 2016

I use Clorox in laundry to wash my whites, as a disinfect and all purpose cleaner, especially in my bathroom. I dilute it in water before use on floors and other everyday surfaces. I believe it kills germs and get most of, if not all, the nasty bacteria lurking around the house. Love it. It has a very strong scent so I recommend you dilute before use and wear gloves to protect your hands.

April 11, 2015

A very good bleach. I add it to my whites when laundering, disinfect surfaces with it and use it remove stains from my wooden spoons. A great multi use product.

February 13, 2015

I love Clorox Bleach. I use it on our white clothes as well in the toilet bowl. I pour a little in, give it a swish with the brush and let it sit for an hour. Gets rid of stains.

October 02, 2014

I had never bought clorox before , I recently bought it and feel in love it works for everything from cleaning to washing white clothes

Natrel Lactose Free Milk