Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Good - 0

November 17, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Love the scentiva Clorox products!

I always use clorox wipes in my house! I have been using all the different scents of disinfecting wipes made by clorox and I swere it helps with keeping myself and my kids not sick! I don't know how many times I have had people who were sick come over or kids and I hurry up and use these wipes on everything! I love them! They are easy to use and do not require anything else but the wipes to use! Would not live without these wipes! They have helped me 100 percent! (Especially when my kids spill things)

September 03, 2019
    Arizona, United States

WORKS FABULOUS!!

BY FAR MY FAVORITE CLEANING/DISINFECTING WIPES! Smells awesome, cleans perfect, and is very sturdy. I have a lot of messy situations in my house (children and pets). These wipes are a godsend. They are definitely a game changer. I use them all over my house.

September 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Coconut Clean Dreams

Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes are absolutely amazing. They are highly affective in ridding of germs but this new product gives off an amazing coconut scent that my husband and I fell in love with. It's still the same old Clorox wipes we all love, with an amazing scent and it stays for a while to enjoy!