Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Treatment

Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Treatment Reviews

Ranked #898 out of 1156 in Bath & Body

Sam Brocato developed Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Treatment to nourish, strengthen and restore damaged, weak and vulnerable hair. This nutrient-rich, strengthening and conditioning treatment features out exclusive Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Complex that contains active levels of natural plant proteins, a powerful strengthening complex proven to leave hair 3 times stronger. (5.25 oz)

August 29, 2016

I bought this for my newly highlighted hair as it felt a little dry from the bleach. I must say this is a nice treatment for hair It works well has a nice scent it's not my #1 choice but definitely top 5!

May 20, 2009

Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Treatment by Sam Brocato is absolutely wonderful. I love this conditioner. Sam Brocato consistantly has amazing products but this is definately a favorite. Unlike many heavy cream conditioners this one does not leave my hair feeling heavy or oily. My hair remains bouncy and light while retaining just the right amount of moisture. I don't buy it every time I buy conditioner, simply because I always switch off my shampoos and conditioners, but am always excited when it comes time to use it. The item is a little pricey but it is worth every penny!