4.9/5
#602 in Grocery

Good - 0

July 04, 2017

Easy Meal Prep

I have been making a lot more meals in my slow cooker and I've found that Club House mixes have the best seasoning combinations for meals. It says one package will serve eight, but I find that my slow cooker and 2lbs of stewing beef makes more like 4 large portions for my lunches. My only concern is like taco mixes, the powder doesn't always absorb into the water when you're preparing it; however, last night I used a whisk and it all combined perfectly. I would recommend this mix for sure and will be watching for any sort of sale because it is usually just full price at $1.79.

January 06, 2017

Try a pack of this next time you use your slow cooker or make a roast in the oven. This seasoning mix will elevate and enhance your meal. Very reasonably priced.

January 17, 2016

I recently bought a slow cooker and was a little stuck when it came to recipes to use. So when I heard about these packets at the grocery store I thought I would give them a try. It made the process even easier if you can believe it. Throw a few ingredients in with this packet and out comes really good beef stew!