CND SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 227 in Nail Care

May 08, 2017

I don't use cuticle oil very often but this is the brand I use when I do. When I find i'm getting 'hang-nails' and see some drying around my cuticles (especially toes!) I just use the tiniest drop for a couple days in a row and I'm good to go! It's super hydrating without being greasy. It soaks it quite quickly too! For those of you who don't like the hassle of mani's/pedi's, this is definitely a low maintenance way to keep your nails healthy!

March 15, 2017

I bought this after reading reviews and I too am a fan of this 'miracle' oil.

This oil is very moisturizing, and I can definitely tell a difference in how strong my nails are. I get less breaks and I am able to grow my nails out and actually file them.

I can tell when I stop using this regularly because they always go back to peeling and breaking.

I highly recommend this oil!!

February 19, 2017

I use this all the time when ever I am doing my nails and also I apply it once a day. It helps maintain healthy nails and cuticles. A little goes a long time at and a bottle will last you long time as well. Absorbs nicely into the skin. Scent is also just as nice!

February 02, 2017

I got this oil to try it out as it seems to be very popular and has good reviews. I'm not super impressed with it, though it is a good oil. It is not very fast absorbing for me, and the moisturizing effect doesn't last for more than 1/2h. I also don't like the bitter smell.

I found the material data sheet for it and it shows it is about 70% almond oil, 20% jojoba, and then other stuff. I wish the jojoba would be higher percentage as that one absorbs better into skin and nails than the almond. I often make my own oil mixes so i'll probably keep doing that instead of repurchasing this one. The price is too high for me, for what it is.

July 14, 2016

I love this product, I have used it on clients in a salon and also on myself.
    It feels great on your nails/fingers, doesn't feel or look greasy and also absorbs quickly. Cuticles instantly look healthier and moisturized. I like to apply it a few times a week, my cuticles are relatively healthy so I mostly use it for pleasure but if you have dry/damaged cuticles than you should apply it every night.
    As I said, I have also used this on clients after manicures etc. and I have seen some pretty bad cuticles, this product fixed them right up!
    It isn't overly expensive either (for a salon brand) and it also has a nice scent to it which is always a bonus.

July 04, 2016

This is a great, widely available cuticle oil. It does a great job of hydrating and protecting cuticles. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to buy their cuticle oil in salons or through traditional stores. That said, I still use mostly independent or artisan brands of cuticle oil because the scent variety is better and I can support small businesses here in Canada.

I tried CND SolarOil thanks to a free press sample. #prsample

April 26, 2016

CND makes the best Nail Products! I have horrible dry and brittle nails and cuticles. The first time i used this i fell in love and went back to get more just in case the store ran out. I have told so many people about how good it is.

April 15, 2016

I legitimately love this cuticle oil. I learned that this particular combination of oil works really well to penetrate the nail bed even WITH nail polish on. I am constantly oiling my cuticles and it definitely helps to keep my nails strong and cuticles moisturized.

April 14, 2016

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have one in my purse, one at home and a small sized one for when I go away. Easy to appeal, doesn't cost a lot, and most importantly very effective. Recommend this product to anyone who has the tendency to pick their nails or cuticles.

April 13, 2016

Have been using this product for several years and have noticed a marked improvement in nail growth, strength. I removed my acrylic nails a few years ago and my nails were in a very bad way. My nail tech recommended I use this product and have been using ever since.