CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

Saskatchewan, Canada

CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat will last longer but not a week.

In the instructions of this top coat it says to clean your nails using a CND nail scrub, which was not provided to me to review. I did clean my nails, but I did not use the recommended product. I applied 2 coats of polish per instructions and a single layer top coat. I didn't use it on its own or try it with an alternative product, but I loved the combination with the polish. It definitely lasted longer than I typically expect my polish to last. I would like to try this again with the nail scrub that they recommend. I think that would increase the endurance.

After 24 hours and 2 times doing dishes, without gloves, my usual polish would be 3/4 gone by this time. After 72 hours, I have the same amount of chipping. I would like to try this again with the nail scrub that they recommend. I think that would just take it even longer.

Retail: $11.71 (From Chatters)

Fast drying top coat

I got it free from ChickAdvisor with the Weekly Polish. For the ultimate review, I applied the top coat on one hand and the other without the top coat. With the top coat, the application was fast drying and without the top coat one really took long to dry. After, 4 days the top coat one started to peel. I really like that I don't have to use Acetone to remove the polish, even though it's not what company advertise. All in all I would only use and buy CND top coat.

Great top coat!

I was able to try the VinyLUX weekly top coat with the Tropix nail polish. This product goes on perfectly smooth directly after applying the nail polish without stripping the polish off. No need to wait for the polish to dry first which saves a HUGE amount of time. After only an 8.5 min dry time total my polish and top coat were solid enough for my busy lifestyle. I am impressed! Who has time to wait for polish and top coats to dry. This top coat has a creamy , glossy finish and it hardens the more time it has to dry. I am already on day 5 and no chips or peeling. I think the top coat is working. I am extremely hard on my nails but this product is holding its own for sure. I would absolutely buy this product. It's better then any top coat I've tried.

The Perfect Top Coat!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor to test out and review. This was my first time trying CND nail polish.

This polish exceeded all my expectations to the point that I had to look up the price point of the product because I thought it must be like $30 nail polish or something. Priced under $10, this is definitely a product I will buy again.

The polish definitely lasts longer than most others, though I did not get a full 7 days out of it. What I was most impressed about is the fact that it dries unbelievably quickly. The polish goes on thickly and looks beautifully glossy, yet still dries completely to a rock hard state in very little time. I didn't think I would be able to wash my dishes the evening I decided to test this polish out (pretty much as soon as I received it in the mail) but they dried so well, so quickly that it wasn't at all a problem!

Fantastic Top Coat

This top coat is really worth getting! It made my nails look really shiny and glossy after I applied it. My nails look like I went for a manicure at a salon. It was easy to apply and really makes it worthwhile to apply the additional coat.

November 22, 2017

I was a bit wary when I saw this being marketed as a weekly topcoat. The only time I manage to keep my polish looking nice for a week or more is when I use a UV lamp, but I was excited to see if this nail polish would be the exception. I received my free nail polish from the product review club (the colour was Tropix, it is beautiful and bright, a nice juxtaposition to the weather I'm experiencing) and top coat in the mail last Wednesday, put it on right away and let it stand the test of time. The first thing I noticed about this Topcoat is that it has a terrible plastic smell that I wasn't expecting, but I figured if it works well that wouldn't matter, and besides, it went away after about an hour.

After the first day I was happy to see no chips anywhere, but by the end of day two I had couple. By Sunday I had some major chips and by Monday evening I had to remove it. All in all, that isn't bad. Generally my nail polish doesn't last too long, because I'm not all that careful so I'm not totally displeased with the result. Five days is a pretty good result, and if I had put it on Sunday night, Generally, I think I'll keep using my UV light, but this will work when there isn't time for that.

Extra strength and shine

I got this top coat as apart of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club #gotitfree, and I'm so glad that I did! This top coat made my polish super shiny and resistant to chipping: I went over a week with my polish without a chip in sight. It added an extra dimension of shininess and strength to my colour and made it last longer than it would have if I had not added this top coat. CND is also an amazing brand that I have come to love and trust so much; they continuously come out with products that meet the highest standards and never fail to disappoint. Would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good nail polish brand.

Nothing Special

I didn't find anything different with this top coat. It did not keep my polish chip-free for seven days, chipped by day two. It did make the polish look shinier, but I didn't this to be any better than any other top coat I've tried.

CND Vinylux Top Coat

My only gripe about this top coat is the smell/fumes. Otherwise it covered the polish nicely. Didn't add too much shine. I will use again in the future.

November 21, 2017

Keeps your manicure in check!

This top coat is great! It glides on well and doesn't leave your nails with streaks. It's very breathable and provides full coverage. Its wonderful ingredients makes your manicure worth while.