CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

July 04, 2019

Weekly topcoat

CND VINYLUX™ is a breakthrough polish system that endures a week of fashion perfection…without a base coat! Exposure to natural light secures the patent-pending technology, creating an enduring, long-lasting polish. While ordinary polishes become brittle and deteriorate over time, CND VINYLUX dries naturally to a flawless finish and strengthens its resistance to chips over time. CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat has innovative Pro-light technology with photo initiators and becomes more durable with exposure to natural light.

February 06, 2019

Strong

I have used many different top coats and they just disappear after a few days.. however the CND top coat is totally amazing. It sticks with you for a long time and it has a beautiful shine, it makes my nails feel strong and healthy! I would totally recommend this product with the cost!

December 14, 2017

Great with any polish!

The vinylux is a great product. Not too many colours that they carry but i use the top coat on any regular polish and it extends the wear.
    The polish tends to get a bit gunky quicker then regular polish but i find the wear is extremely good and it has the perfect amount of shine

December 10, 2017

Dries quick and easy

This top coat was very easy to apply. It dried quickly with no bubbles or issues. I did find that working a desk job, my nails did chip before the week was up.

December 10, 2017

Tried it free

I tried it on top on the tropical colour. It dried ok, wish it dried faster.
    Went on easy and smoothly without issues.
    This did help the couloir last over 1 full week without any chips on toes.
    Did a lot of walking in sandals and bare foot in the ocean and on the beach.
    I will buy more of this.

December 09, 2017

Glossy looking nails

I received this along with the Midnight Swim Vinylux nail polish. The top coat had a strong smell, but it works great in keeping my nails from chipping. Easy to apply and my nails looked shiny and glossy.

December 09, 2017

I really liked this top coat!

I recently received this top coat to review with #chickadvisor and I must say I was impressed! The shine was beautiful and my nails looked great! I will say that by day five I had to do touch ups but surviving five days with a toddler and a baby was a record so I'm still deffinitly impressed. #CNDVinylux #topcoat

December 08, 2017

wonderful gel-like top coat

This top coat is very shiny when it goes on. I love this sample that i received! makes my nails last about a week without chipping. I would like to know if it's compatable with other nail polish brands. I would love to have all my colours last this long. Overall, great top coat.

3.2/5

December 07, 2017

A weekly topcoat sounds ideal and easy to use. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor and it did leave a nice pretty shine that looked professional. However, it did start to peel after a couple days and didn't last as long as I had hoped it would.

December 07, 2017

CND Vinylux Top Coat

I was very surprised at how fast it dried. The longest wear I got before a chip was 4 days and it says 7 on the bottle. I would recommend as usually a top coat only lasts a day maybe two o my nails. I like that my nails had a gel feel to them after it dried.