Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Reviews

Coffee-mate Creamer coffee's perfect mate as the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations.Coffee-mate allows every coffee drinker to create the perfect cup of coffee.

March 13, 2016

If there's one thing to make your morning coffee more enjoyable, it's a fun flavour that Coffee-mate adds. I'm in Canada, but we've picked up amazing flavours in the US such as Coconut, Cinnamon Vanilla & Spiced Latte and oh, how I wish they were available here.

February 15, 2016

I love Coffee- mate Coffee Creamer!!! Growing up I watched my dad use it. Now my daughter uses it too. Love all the available flavors!! Makes a cup of coffee nice and creamy!!

3.2/5

February 12, 2016

I find that coffee-mate creamer flavours are really tasty and add a nice level of creaminess to your coffe( even to your tea if you drink orange pekoe). I like that it is not very caloric. The only thing that I do not like is the fact that it has trans-fats. In this day and age more and more companies have eliminated trans-fats from their products so I hope coffe-mate will follow so I can enjoy it more often.

February 12, 2016

I absolutely love Coffee-mate creamers! I love the variety of flavors and that it is non-dairy. Flavors are so rich and creamy. I cant use dairy creamers so this is wonderful!

February 12, 2016

These creamers had a bit of yummy flav. to a plain cup of coffee. Some might be a bit sweeter then other but just add a splash of milk and problem solved, no need to add additional sugar.

February 11, 2016

I use Coffee-mate creamers every day in my coffee. They taste amazing! My favorites that I have been using for months are the Italian Sweet Crème and Chocolate Chip Cookie flavors. I cannot live without these!

1.8/5

February 07, 2016

I'm not a fan of these creamers, they are full of fat and leave this film in your mouth. Also leave a creamy film in your coffee. Not good at all. Very fatty and taste like a thick cream with sugar.

1.3/5

January 29, 2016

This coffee creamer has an artificial taste to it.
    Rather drink my coffee black & bitter.

2.2/5

January 29, 2016

Great price but I do not like the taste. It's just so artificial tasting to me. And you need to add so much to your coffee to even notice a difference.

1.8/5

January 29, 2016

Not a big fan of the flavor ... Taste to artificial.