4.1/5
COLAB Dry Shampoo Original Reviews
#18 in Dry Shampoo

COLAB's innovative, invisible formula absorbs excess oil without white residue, making it perfect for all hair colours and types. The multi-award winning dry shampoo has a confident, colourful and cool vibe. COLAB is suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians as it does not contain any animal or animal derived ingredients. Available at select Rexall Pharma Plus, London Drugs, Lawtons Drugs, Overwaitea, Pharmasave, Save-On-Foods and Guardian IDA.

La formule novatrice et invisible de COLAB absorbe l’excès de gras sans laisser de résidu blanc; elle est parfaite pour tous les types de cheveux et toutes les couleurs. Le shampooing sec gagnant de plusieurs prix assure une chevelure propre et dynamique. COLAB convient aux végétaliens et aux végétariens puisque les produits ne contiennent pas d’ingrédients animaux ou dérivés d’animaux. Dans les magasins sélectionnés Rexall Pharma Plus, London Drugs, Lawtons Drugs, Overwaitea, Pharmasave, Save-On-Foods et Guardian IDA.

For more information, please visit this link.

September 04, 2019

Perfect hair

I love this product it's quick and easy to apply, it leaves your hair looking fresh and shiny without residue and smells great. I would definitely recommend this dry shampoo to anyone who has a busy schedule

September 03, 2019

Clean and fresh hair

I currently have a 17 month old daughter. She is such a handful so this product saved my life a few days already. Or I should say it saved my hair? This not oh refreshes the scent of my hair but it leaves it feeling so soft almost like a salon blow out.

September 03, 2019

Nice scent, does what it promises

I have rarely used dry shampoo in the past, but I have long hair and only wash it twice a week at most. During the summer I am tempted to wash it every day due to the extra sweating from the heat so this product came to me at exactly the right time. I really found that it did exactly what it promised - freshened my hair with a light scent and removed the feeling of greasiness. No residue whatsoever (I am blonde though so that probably helps), so I am a very happy COLAB user and likely repeat buyer. Recommended!

August 31, 2019

enjoyable dry shampoo

I have long black hair so I avoid dry shampoos that leave a white film or powder. I found the Colab dry shampoo easy to use because it is "invisible". It requires many sprays to feel matte and not oily but it doesn't give me flakes. I would recommend to others with black/brunette hair.

August 31, 2019

Hair felt great

I received this product at the #ChickAdvisorCinq event. Never used dry shampoo before and didn’t know what to think. At the end of the day i used it on my hair and it was quite refreshing.

Great for Dark Hair

I found this product to be great for my dark hair. It didn’t leave white powder showing on my scalp and roots. It’s a nice big bottle so you get lots of product. I found I had to use a bit more product than normal. The results lasted throughout the day. The scent is pleasant and leaves hair refreshed. I didn’t find the scent lingers. It’s nice to be able to use on dark hair as some dry shampoo products leave hair with white marks. Would recommend.

Goes on clear! Finally!

I have always been a fan and user of dry shampoos, as I prefer to go a few days between washes. White residue left behind has always been a problem - until now! I love that Colab goes on sheer and clear, even when I sprayed the bottle closer to my head than recommended (20cm). It has less of a chalky powdery application than other dry shampoos, so it definitely looks more natural against my dark strands. My hair felt really soft after use too. I love the refreshing scent - the original formula has bergamot, rose, musk, and magnolia. This brand is also animal friendly, so its a WIN-WIN all around. #gotitfree

A temporary quick fix

To be honest I have never used a dry shampoo before this one, so I don’t have anything to compare to. So, I can tell that has a very light scent, doesn’t live your hair white, give your hair a feeling of freshness and has not made my scalp itchy. I used a couple of times on my 3-day no wash hair and gave it a bust that lasted until the end of the day, but you definitely need to wash your hair after that.

Solid dry shampoo

I like this dry shampoo. I can be quite picky with my products but this one worked for me. Added tons of volume to my hair while combating greasiness.

Updated On: August 30, 2019

#gotitfree #cinqasept

Works Well, No White Residue

I don't use dry shampoo often but I would use this in a pinch. It smells great and it does what it's supposed to. It helps absorb the oil after a few days without a wash and it does not feel heavy. It also does not leave any white residue like some dry shampoos can. I would recommend it!