Cold-Fx Capsules Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 534 in Remedies

COLD-fX maximizes your immune systems ability to fight cold & flu viruses
For the best results, take COLD-fX daily to help maintain your immune system
If you come down with a cold or flu, you may also take a higher dose.

March 05, 2017

Growing up, my mom was a huge fan of this (very expensive!) product. She really believed that it worked and gave it to us kids at the first hint of sickness. Funny enough, it never worked.
    During my studies for my microbiology degree at university, I did quite a bit of research on this product. Guess what? There is absolutely NOTHING in there that has been proven to help/decrease cold severity or duration. I even contacted the company and found out that the directions on the bottle aren't "optimal" and that adults should take this product for a minimum of four MONTHS to get the effects - SIX MONTHS for seniors. This equates to HUNDREDS of dollars! Cold FX has even done their own research and found that Cold FX does not help with severity/duration when taken at the first sign of cold symptoms (then why do they claim that on the bottle?!) This product is purely a placebo and false advertising. Do not waste your money on this, Chicks!

1.5/5

March 05, 2017

I bought these on a wim, I was sick and dragged myself to the drug store in search of relief.
    They did nothing for my current sickness, I don't believe I recovered quicker because I took them, and I don't believe they improved my immune system.

With that being said, I did understand that the intent was to take them prior to ward off sickness. So I kept them in my medicine cabinet and started to take them at the onset, just when I was starting to feel a tickle in my throat. Again, they did nothing for me, just like the time before.

Save your money, don't buy these, instead just buy regular echinacea, vitamin C, drink lots of fluids and eat chicken noodle soup, these will all work , if not better then Cold FX.

February 20, 2016

I think these pills are such a rip off. My husband seems to think they work but I don't think they work at all. They cost a fortune and they aren't effective.

February 20, 2016

I do agree that time is of the essence with this product. The sooner you start to use it after coming down with first signs of a cold the better the results are going to be. It is nice if you can get a bonus size for the same price as a regular sized bottle because of price but it sure beats suffering with the usual cold symptoms.

January 20, 2016

I use to get colds ALL the time. Last winter I was sick for literally a month! As a nurse, I'm around sick people all the time, and there are weeks I work 13 out of 14 days or even 6 shifts over 5 days. I couldn't seem to keep sicknesses at bay. I was taking Cold-Fx after the fact, or just when I was starting to feel something coming on but it wasn't as effective as I needed. My brother mentioned that he takes Cold-Fx daily and hasn't been sick since starting doing that. I decided to try that too, and knock on wood, I haven't been sick in months. They are a little on the expensive side, but compared to what you get in return it really isn't. I don't miss days of work, and that alone pays for itself not to mention that I simply feel better!

August 08, 2015

My mother got me hooked on these and they really seem to work well. They are very expensive but you can get the best deal at Costco.

May 26, 2015

I have had ,iced success with ColdFX, if I delay taking it a bit it does little for my cold symptoms. If taken right at the onset of symptoms it is quite effective.

March 23, 2015

I found for me that you must take this as soon as or before you find a cold coming on. I have found much better cold relief products that are more effective for me like Advil Flu and Cold or Night Quill.

March 23, 2015

ive tried this a few times and find that it never works for me. didnt see a change.

1.5/5

March 17, 2015

Bought it, tried it, didn't work at all. Would never buy again. Vitamins are your best bet.

Epsom Salts

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?