Corelle Dinner Ware Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #957 out of 1088 in Misc

Corelle Square 16-Piece Set, Service for 4, includes 4-each 10-1/4-inch Dinner Plates, 8-3/4-inch Lunch Plates, 22-ounce Soup/Cereal Bowls,12-ounce Porcelain Mugs, Simple Lines

July 10, 2017

Chip proof dinner ware

Corelle dinner ware is chip resistant which is great . I've dropped plates , mugs, etc more times than I can count and it hasn't broken or chipped . I have a black and white set in my cupboards right now and I've had them for at least 10 years . I like that the set is very lightweight and it's Available in a variety of different colours and patterns . I definitely recommend . They usually have sales too which is great .

February 15, 2016

These are my absolute favourite everyday dinnerware for my family. The plates and bowls are light weight and extremely durable. They are also safe for microwave use and dishwashers.

January 12, 2015

These are good quality dishes that do no break too easily so great if you have little ones around. Lots of patterns to choose from in both round and square

January 11, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Corelle dinner ware. I will probably never purchase another brand of dishes, ever! I've had the same dishes for over 8 years and have NEVER had even so much as a chip in a plate, despite rough usage (dropping on the floor, children banging silverware and who knows what against it, etc). It's at a reasonable price and definitely worth the money you pay considering the fact that it's so durable! Before, I was buying dishes every year, but ever since I bought Corelle... I'm such a happy camper. And they have so many patterns to choose from, so everyone can find something to fit their taste!

September 15, 2014

For the longest time, my mom hinted at wanting Corelle dishes to replace her earthenware set as she was finding them to be way too heavy. Being an amazing daughter, I got her a set for Christmas, and after seeing all of the different patterns and using my moms set, ended up buying two of my own. I love that they are so light weight, take up a LOT less space in the cupboard, and are pretty much unbreakable. I've dropped and banged plates and bowls- more times than I'd like to admit- and haven't had a single bit of damage or chipping. Great quality at a really reasonable price- these often go on sale for $20 a set!

August 14, 2014

I bought a set of these dishes for myself late last year when they were on sale for $19.97. I noticed when I bought mine that different patterns and the different shapes have different prices. Some cost more depending on witch type you buy. The main reason I went with the Corelle dinner ware set was the weight of the dishes. I have limited use of one of my arms and my old dishes where getting to heavy for me to take in and out of my cupboards. The Corelle dishes are much lighter and easier for me to lift. I only wish I would have bought a set a lot sooner. They clean up very well in my dishwasher and when I wash them by hand. They also say they are chip resistant, but I have read on here and in other places that they can still break and chip. I haven't had any issues with my set, but I thought it was something you may want to be aware of if you're considering buying a set. They can go into your microwave, but I can't recall if the box said you can place them in your oven on a low setting. If you plan on placing your plates in your oven, make sure you read the box before hand to see if they can be used in this manor. The only thing I'm not thrilled with is the smaller plates. They're a lot smaller then my old set were, but they still do the job. If you're looking for a new dinner wear set, I'd recommend you give the Cornelle dinner sets a lot of consideration before you buy your new dishes. I'm pleased with the set I have.

August 14, 2014

My parents bought a few different designs and they were amazing! very durable, dishwasher safe (who doesn't love that???) We loved the fact we didn't have to worry about people dropping them and them breaking!

August 13, 2014

it's always been my dinnerware, light and durable. but the latest set i bought is warped, wondering why.

May 29, 2010

I absolutely LOVE these dishes !!!......and the fact that they don't break with everyday handling is awesome !!!.....(mind you, when they do break.....they SHATTER !!!!).......I LOVE my corelle and would never go back to regular glass dishes again.....

0.7/5

December 10, 2009

Ok I dont have this specific set as in the picture.... but i got a full glass.. cup ..plate.. bowls.. utensils etc corelle set 2 years ago as a gift... HORRIBLE..... first of all it said its chip resistent and that it will not break. I had a coffee mug shatter when accidently dropped and the same happined to a plate. I called company about it as I did as per warranty message.. I left 4 voicemails.. never got a live rep or no returned calls.. will never ever consider Corelle again.

girlrudy added a new review for
    The Ordinary "Buffet"

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns