Good

Costa Blu - Dry Oil Body Spray Reviews

1 review
Ranked #886 out of 1083 in Bath & Body

September 25, 2008

I bought this on sale at Shoppers. I think it is usually about $7-$8. I purchased the honey, lemon and sweet almond as well as the bergamot, orange and grapeseed. I must say I really like the smell of the honey, lemon and sweet almond one. It's so fresh.

Anyway, so this is a dry oil spray. I didn't really understand the whole "dry oil" part until I used it. I have used Bert Bee's lemon body oil before and it sort of leaves your hands and legs a tad oily and slick... This product, however doesn't. The oil helped my skin stay soft and moisturized.

I think this will definitely be something I will use lots of in the winter when my body is extra dry; as sometimes in the winter using a lotion on my body just isn't moisturizing enough so this will be the perfect addition.

It absorbs well, doesn't make you feel oily and gross. It smells wonderful. It's a spray bottle so it's simple and clean.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

juliejonas added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme