Cottonelle bathroom tissue 4 pack Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 689 in Misc

April 25, 2017

So soft I find I don't have to use as much compared to other brands. I don't get the fuzzes from this brand. This tissue also take with me because not all paper is the same

March 13, 2017

Cottonelle bathroom tissue is a great product . I had a coupon and decided to try it. Great quality. I will definitely continue purchase and recommend to family and friends.

1.0/5

February 02, 2017

I dont understand why this toilet paper cost's so much. Your only paying for how soft it is. Not its durability. Nothing like going to wipe and your finger goes through the toilet paper, because its so soft it rips so easily. I find all the cottonelle toilet paper is like that. You can even rip the tickets off on the lines, it ripps wherever it wants too! Deff not worth the money they want for it!

July 08, 2016

I've been buying cottonelle for a while now. Yes it's soft and affordable and i will keep buying it.; even more so now as I have got several cottonelle products i have won in the form of flushable tissues,4 pack toilet paper, and a gift card.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists