Cover FX Anti Aging Primer

Cover FX Anti Aging Primer Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 377 in Primer

May 08, 2017

This is by far the best primer I've ever used. It's worth the big bucks it costs. It goes on so smooth and not oily at all. My makeup application afterwards is to die for. My makeup also stays on perfect all day and it doesn't plug my pores.

September 23, 2016

Not for me. My face was oily within a couple of hours and my foundation disappeared. I tried using it multiple ways, with powder, no moisturizer, etc. but same thing. My skin is combo. It would probably work very well on dry skin.
    But funny thing I noticed, it was like an excellent skin treatment! The day after I used it my skin was very soft and moisturized. I had a small tube from my sephora order and used it up as a bed time treatment. I wouldn't buy it for myself again though as it didn't work as a primer for me.
    But 3 stars because it was good for night time use.

July 05, 2016

I have a sample size of this primer that came with my Sephora order, and I have used it a handful of times. I am not all that impressed with it and don't think it measures up to other primers I own. I am trying to be fair and use up the rest of it, but if my opinion doesn't change after that I most likely won't be purchasing the full size.

April 20, 2016

I really like this product! Overtime I have definitely noticed a change in my skin... my skin has become a lot smoother, the appearance of lines/wrinkles have diminished, and my skin does look a lot more radiant. I like to use it alone sometimes when I am not wearing makeup!

March 21, 2016

This is a good product, i'm not sure that it actually helps with fine lines and wrinkles but it does help my make up stay on longer. Makes my skin nice and soft too. I can use it without make up and just helps to make my skin feel and look better

March 06, 2016

Cover FX anti aging primer is fabulous! Goes on smooth, covers up all of those fine lines. Amazing how much nicer the foundation goes on after it is applied!

February 12, 2016

January 14, 2016

price is good .I'm not sure about the inti-aging but the quality is good.very light.i recommend it to all.

January 14, 2016

I'm not sure how effective the anti-aging elements of this are but, I love this product and use this or one of the other cover fx primers constantly for my makeup routine. Glides on giving me a great smooth finish and helps my makeup last all day.

January 14, 2016

Very light not greasy at all perfect for my oily skin. I don't apply makeup without it.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?