CoverGirl CG Smoothers Concealer Reviews
#134 in Concealer

October 17, 2017

Creamy stick concealer

This is probably the best concealer that covergirl makes. The formula is very creamy and has some nice ingredients added in. The longevity of this product is not very good, even with setting powder however, and it comes off very easily due to its creamy formula. The benefit of this is that you can use it under the eyes and over spots, and it is nice and blendable. Setting powder is a must though. Shades run very cool and pink toned, so they may not be good match for anyone warm toned. Its decent for the price - other stick concealers around that price range are not this creamy or blendable.

May 28, 2017

Coverage wasn't bad... I have warm toned skin so the shade match was bad. I didn't see many shades... It creased under my eye and didn't hide the bags fully

May 02, 2017

I love this concealer more than anyone other kind that I have tried. It is great for covering any marks or blemishes but my favorite use for it is to help cover my under eye circles on the mornings where I wake up from a restless sleep which is often! Very blendable creamy comfortable and the stick lasts forever

September 25, 2016

Before I started using liquid concealers, this product was my go-to. I used it all throughout my late teens and well into my twenties. I still have one and use it here and there.

Because the skin tone shades are too dark for me, I would always buy the Illuminator, which is very pale. It's not technically meant to act as a concealer on its own, but it matches my skin well.

It could be because I was using the Illuminator and not one of the actual concealer shades, but I never found that this had very good coverage. It's a light coverage only, and it always worked a bit better on my breakouts rather than on my under eye circles. If I had a pimple, this provided a small amount of help, provided I didn't blend too hard. Under my eyes, this has never done much.

Even though this has kind of a greasy consistency, I actually find that this really clings badly to dry patches. I have very dry under eyes, and even when I was younger and this was less of an issue, this looked extremely dry and cakey. As a concealer that's part of the "smoothers" line, it doesn't really live up to its title.

If you're looking for very light spot concealing and can't afford an expensive product, this is okay. If you require anything more than light coverage, especially under the eyes, I wouldn't recommend this

May 01, 2016

Nice product for the prize but doesn't cover a lot ! We already see my dark circles under this concealer. It's smooth and moizturize. I give a 6/10 for the quality.