COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara Reviews
#22 in Mascara

Get youthful looking, plumped lashes with Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara for thicker, longer, and stronger looking lashes in 4 weeks. Infused with Hyaluronic Complex and Bamboo Serum, the formula instantly plumps and volumizes lashes. The soft, curved brush coats every single lash for buildable volume and definition without clumping. The gentle formula treats lashes and lash line with care for less lash fallout. Available in a waterproof (Shade Black).

Rajeunissez l"apparence de vos cils en les grossissant avec le mascara Simply Ageless Lash Plumping qui les rendra plus épais, plus longs et plus résistants en 4 semaines. Enrichie d'acide hyaluronique et de sérum de bambou, la formule grossit instantanément les cils et leur donne du volume. La brosse douce et courbée recouvre chaque cil et en augmente le volume et la définition au fur et à mesure, sans former de grumeaux. La formule douce est délicate pour les cils et la ligne des cils, afin d'empêcher leur chute. Offert en formule hydrofuge (noir).

Love CoverGirl

This is my favorite of mascara and I always wear it but this I started today and will say that my lashes looks great.. I will definitely be buying this again #gotitfree

Love this mascara

Love this mascara. Goes on easy and smooth. No lumps very clean looking. Really thickens the lashes and multiple coats are not necessary but can be put on. Stays on doesn't smear or run. Would highly recommend.

Love this Mascara!!

This Mascara is amazing!! It makes my eye lashes pop!! They look for full. They actually look like I have fake eye lashes on but don’t!! I Will buy from now on!!

Amazing Mascara

I got the COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara free for my honest review I have tried it on for two days in a row and I love it it's not messy and it lasts all day long and it gives you that youthful look, thicker, longer lashes, and stronger looking lashes it's amazing. Thank you to #covergirl #simplyageless #crueltyfree

New Favourite Mascara!

This is my new favourite mascara! I still can’t get over how well it works! It made my lashes look nice, long and full, and that was only using one coat! I love that it helps your lashes grow better as well! The price is also pretty average. Definitely well worth the buy! Highly recommended for anyone, especially those with thin lashes or anyone who just wants to improve the look and health of their lashes!

CG Simply Ageless is Simply Awesome 👌

I love new Cover Girl's Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara! Unlike other mascaras I did not need to apply several coats to make my eyelashes appear thicker. I really like the brush in this mascara too. It's wider at the top but narrowed at the tip, making it easier to target those bottom lashes. Thank you Cover Girl!

easy peasy!

This mascara has to be my favorite thus far, it glides on without clumping and makes my lashes pop. Normally my eyelashes are almost non existent but they look good now, cant wait to see the full benefit in 4 weeks

Great mascara

Great mascara for the on the go girl, it’s easy put on and doesn’t clump I also love the mascara brush the way it curves with the lashes overall I would buy it again

Does dry out lashes

First impression: mascara has a curved wand (great for lifting lashes) and seems creamy, which means it won't dry out. Lashes didnt clump and were getting long and wispy. I do have super straight lashes so curled my lashe beforehand. Seem great so far and bottle is beautiful!

Great Mascara

Love how long and plump my lashes looked after using the Simply Ageless Plumping Mascara. I had instantly plump lashes with lots of volume and long lasting all day wear.