COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara Reviews
#22 in Mascara

Get youthful looking, plumped lashes with Simply Ageless Lash Plumping Mascara for thicker, longer, and stronger looking lashes in 4 weeks. Infused with Hyaluronic Complex and Bamboo Serum, the formula instantly plumps and volumizes lashes. The soft, curved brush coats every single lash for buildable volume and definition without clumping. The gentle formula treats lashes and lash line with care for less lash fallout. Available in a waterproof (Shade Black).

Rajeunissez l"apparence de vos cils en les grossissant avec le mascara Simply Ageless Lash Plumping qui les rendra plus épais, plus longs et plus résistants en 4 semaines. Enrichie d'acide hyaluronique et de sérum de bambou, la formule grossit instantanément les cils et leur donne du volume. La brosse douce et courbée recouvre chaque cil et en augmente le volume et la définition au fur et à mesure, sans former de grumeaux. La formule douce est délicate pour les cils et la ligne des cils, afin d'empêcher leur chute. Offert en formule hydrofuge (noir).

My new go to!

Absolutely love it. Always buy costly brands and so happy I found this! I bought another one since and carry it in my purse. You won't regret it. Lashes feel more full, wears well all day.

Nice full lashes

Covergirl simply ageless lash plumping mascara is an amazing mascara that goes on smooth and with no clumps! It gave me nice full lashes in a matter of seconds and didn’t flake throughout the day. My lashes look great, which makes me feel great! Thanks @covergirl #COVERGIRL #SimplyAgeless #CrueltyFree #gotitfree

Love this mascara

I received this mascara from Butterly and Covergirl to try and exchange for honest review. I have tried and i notice my lashes have lifted and it doesn't looks clumpy.this mascara is very nice to wear.easy to apply it in my lashes.very light weight so you can carry for travel .it doesn't irritate my eyes so overall i am so happy with this product.

July 19, 2022

Little effort, big results!

So, I’m a bit of a mascara snob. I have a few non-negotiable requirements when committing to a new mascara - easy removal being #1, big & dark lashes without having to put more than 2 coats, no fallout & nice separation. Upon first use of CoverGirl Simply Ageless Plumping Mascara, I was very surprised. I usually expect that it’ll take a few days for the formula to thicken up and deliver - but this mascara performed straight out of the package! 2 coats and my lashes are bold and beautiful! Best part, it comes off easily - which also surprised me because with that sort of payoff, I typically have to work to get it off.
    Another bonus is that this includes a serum and primer in the formula - hopefully with regular use I’ll see results in the conditioning of my lashes. It’s been a long time since I throughly enjoyed a CoverGirl mascara, but this changes my game - and saves me money! I will definitely repurchase and hope to find a waterproof version as well!

July 19, 2022

Made the lashes look thicker

I have always wanted big thick lashes but wasn't blessed with those. Have been trying out different mascaras and eye lashes to gain that look. Didn't find any good mascara and it is hard to put on fake lashes all the time. M glad I received this mascara which helped me get that look . My lashes look thicker and fuller after using this and its a lot better than using fake eyelashes as it saves a lot of time as well.

July 19, 2022

My lashes have never been this cool! ☺

my sincere opinion for this mascara; I love the color and the volume it gives to my lashes. It does not clump and is easily applied. It is easily wiped off with cleaning water or foam. permanence is sufficient. I think sweat and water resistance should be improved more. A product that can be bought again and again. It is very pleasant to use.

Love this mascara

I’m very grateful to try this mascara for free as my eyelashes are very thing and blonde. This mascara is amazing and they look and feel longer and more full. No clumping !!

Great product

I am over the moon in love with this mascara. It gives extreme volume without all the clumps. The brush gives excellent separation of the eyelashes and feels weightless. This is an overall amazing product that I will definitely replace my current mascara with.

Bang for your buck

I’ve only used it once so far, but it’s very soft on the lashes once it drys. It doesn’t feel heavy or cause any irritation to my relatively sensitive eyes, I don’t know if it necessarily “plumps” the lashes but they look good and like my natural lashes but better

Simply ageless Lsh Plumping Mascara

This mascara is a total game changer .. it instantly plumps and volumizes lashes.. It makes lashes thicker, longer and stonger within few weeks … I would highly recommend it…