Crabtree and Evelyn Nantucket Briar Hand Cream Reviews

Good - 0

June 14, 2017

Crabtree & Evelyn is bought for the experience of it.

Their Nantucket Briar is my favourite. It's a combination of spices and roses, so it's floral but sturdy at the same time.

The lotion absorbs well and leave skin silky. The moisturizing doesn't have staying power so it's greatest value to me is having it as a scent I can take along with me.

Even though it's call 'Nantucket' Briar, the scent has me think of a summer English cottage. It's strong and, if you're like me, it could cause a headache, but I find it no problem if I put a little on my legs which keeps the beautiful scent present on my person but keeps it away from my face. If they were to make the scent a little softer I would have gladly given it 5 stars for quality.

February 06, 2016

I found this hand cream to be okay. Scent is a bit strong, but that seems normal for Crabtree and evelyn. I liked that it absorbed quickly and didn't feel oily. However I feel like it didn't last long enough. Needed to reapply often