Cracker Barrel Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Reviews
Ranked #97 in Grocery

June 06, 2017

Nous avons beaucoup aimé le fromage Jalapeno mon coinjoint et moi! Il est piquant à souhait! Par contre, les enfants ont trouvé le goût un peu trop fort! Ne pas confondre les petits morceaux verts avec du fromage passé date!

May 25, 2017

I love cracker barrel grew up on it,
    I love jalapeños and to have cheese with it in it is awesome
    Makes wicked nachos and tacos
    Great for stuffed mushrooms
    God in a taco salad as well

May 08, 2017

Great taste, smooth, creamy texture with a Zing of Jalepeno pieces mixed with the white cheddar cheese, goes so very well together. Great stuff, goes perfect on almost everything! :)

January 21, 2016

I love cheese! And this is just so zingy and delicious. Will be buying often

December 08, 2015

Cracker Barrel Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese;

Right amount of cheese flavour, right amount of jalapeno flavour.

Good amount of spice texture flavour and milk cheese combination.

Good for all cooking.

I will continue to buy, right amount of kick without being over powering

October 20, 2015

This cheese is delicious and I like the heat from the jalapeño it's so flavourful. I like to have a few slices with some crackers or it's also really good on grilled cheese.

August 01, 2015

I buy this cheese a lot. It is delicious. I haven't met a person yet who doesn't like it. Even my young kids like it. It is not that spicy. I can often get it on sale and it lasts a long time.

June 04, 2015

This stuff is super yummy, has a lil bit of a kick to it which is great, I used it for nachos but its good alone and with crackers

June 04, 2015

This cheese is very flavourful and has a nice kick of heat to it. Tastes great with crackers and fruits. It melts beautifully and can be incorporated in your recipes. Adds another flavor dimension with all your Mexican meals. Cracker Barrel cheese has a variety of flavours and this one takes it to the next level.

June 01, 2015

I love this flavor of cheese and so does my husband. I love to melt it in a saucepan with a little milk, until it's nice and creamy. I then pour it over nachos. It is such a great mingling of flavors combined.