Crispers Ranch Reviews
#216 in Snacks

October 04, 2017

Great taste, great snack!

Crisped are a great alternative to chips for many reasons. As they are baked, they are not greasy and don't leave you feeling gross afterwards. The flavouring is perfectly matched in taste and amount, that my salt craving is fixed without having to eat the whole bag.

September 07, 2017

Good stuff

Yummmy crispy crunchy fresh oven baked cool Ranch seasoning flavored Crispers Cracker Chippies. Good price on Sales at grocery stores. Makes a good anytime snack

2.7/5

March 20, 2017

Crispers are liked in my household but we don't purchase it as much as other chips or snacks as its a little hard to chew on. Wouldnt exactly call it comfort food.

March 20, 2017

These aren't that good for you but they are better than most snacks you're going to buy in a bag and most grocery stores youll find them on sale
    this flavor is crrrazzy good once you start eating a bag you wont stop

January 20, 2017

I will really like these thin crispy crackers. They are full of flavor and great for a quick snack while watching a movie. I buy them when they are on sale and stock up. I find them handy when you have surprise guests and just need nibblers out. They are quick and easy to throw into a bowl.

January 18, 2017

This is one of my favourite crisper!!! I love Crispers - a good cracker/chip to snack on. These ranch ones are one of my favourite flavours-- lots of flavour on each cracker/chip!

January 16, 2017

I love everything ranch so when I saw this I had to buy it and honestly I'm not regretting it. I love the thin Cracker and extreme ranch flavour. Much better than chips or fatty ranch dip!

January 16, 2017

I have always really enjoyed Crispers. Ranch is a delicious flavor! They are great paired with an ice cold can of Pepsi! I enjoy these when I want a snack with crunch!

2.2/5

January 15, 2017

I'm not a huge Crispers fan, but I have had them many times. The ranch is just okay in my opinion. It has a kind of after taste, that isnt good. My boyfriend however loves them.

January 15, 2017

I love the taste and crunch of Crispers Ranch. I use them for a snack for school with meat, cheese, and pickles. I also crunch them up into homemade hamburgers and meatballs for extra flavor.