Curél Moisture Facial Milk Reviews

Soothing milk leaves the skin soft and fully moisturized.

Designed specifically for dry, sensitive skin, this comforting milky texture hydrates, restores skin comfort and leaves it soft and radiant. The Facial Milk fills up the ceramide reservoir, protects the skin from external stimuli and helps to improve your skin`s natural barrier function. pH balanced, Fragrance Free, Colourant Free, and Alcohol Free.

You may also like Curél Makeup Cleansing Gel, Curél Foaming Facial Wash, and Curél Intensive Moisture Eye Zone Essence.

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Great moisture

It really does hydrate well. It has light formula easily absorbs and non greasy or sticky. You only need two pumps so super efficient. Love this moisture milk from curel. Would definitely recommend

Durham, United Kingdom

Really liked this milk

Yet another Curel product i love. A little does go a long way. My skin has been so soft and hydrated since using this product for 2 weeks. I love that none of these products have a bad smell or a overpowering scent. I will definitely be buying it again and recommending it to everyone.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Really nice!

This was my favourite product in the range! It feels really nice and my skin feels and looks great after using it! I will be getting this again and have told my friends and family about it!

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Light moisturising product

A little goes a long way with this product. The coverage is great. The product itself dries quickly and feels dry to touch however it does leave the skin supple and smooth.
    This is a delicate moisturiser.

Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

Curel intensively hydrates and moisturises

I have been using Curél for a few weeks now and I have dry and sensitive skin. I have noticed significant changes since I have been using the range. My skin feels smoother, softer; and so moisturised. It is easy to use and apply, and three pumps are more than enough, I love the container for that reason. The milk is gentle and very light, it is also scent free. I have been recommending it to friends and colleagues.

Torbay, United Kingdom

Great

This was great on my skin. I can suffer with dry skin especially in the winter, and this really left my skin feeling soft and smooth with no dryness at all.

Sutton, United Kingdom

Fantastic

I love it. This is amazing I have been using for around 2 weeks. I use 2 pumps. And it does my whole face. My skin feels smooth soft and looks more radiant. I will continue to use. My skin feels amazing alday and lasts.
    It's not drying or greasy. It's great.

United Kingdom

Lovely milky texture

This is quite a light milky texture and I think personally more a sumner/ spring moisturiser. I personally love thick rich cream which this isn't. Having said that it's light, not fragranced and feels pleasant on the skin.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great hydration

This cleansing milk was a thin texture. I personally like something a bit thicker. I thought it left my skin hydrated and it did have more of a glow. It worked well for my sensitive skin and went great as a combination with the other products.

November 08, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

A good product

This is kind of like a serum although the name sounds like a cleansing milk. It is lovely and light and absorbs instantly. I really like using this in the day and the night too. It gives a great layer of moisture. I really recommend this for the winter too. The price is reasonable for a good serum.