Dad's Oatmeal Cookies Reviews
#7 in Cookies

June 15, 2020

Oat Yeah!

So yummy dipped in some hot orange pekoe, english breakfast or earl grey tea! Perfect portion sizes and quantity. There is not an overwhelmingly amount of cinnamon but just the perfect amount that makes you wonder about that special ingredient that brings this cookie together. I always tasted the cinnamon but never knew it actually did include cinnamon in these ingredients. I think that flavour just about sums everything up for me to a perfect cookie. Oh, and I don't like raisins, but the raisin paste in these Christie cookies are life changing haha.

2.7/5

June 13, 2020

Taste good but texture too hard

The cookie is in individual package so it's convenient to bring around especially for pregnant woman who gets hungry all the time. It tastes good but I would prefer it to be softer.

June 08, 2020

Bon

Jai aimer ce biscuit, il est quand meme tendre et il goute vraiment bon! Quand meme assez gros aussi et pas chere pour la quantiter! J'en achete beaucoup

June 08, 2020

Yummy

I love Dad's oatmeal cookies. Best storebought oatmeal cookie out there. Take 2, fill with vanilla ice cream and dip.in melted chocolate and you have a delicious ice cream sandwich to enjoy!

January 15, 2020

Tasty

Very good I would recommend this product to my friends and family. The quality and value of this product is extremely high. This product who be enjoyed by those of you that have the same tastes as me.

November 20, 2019

I enjoyed there cookies!

I would reccomend this product to my Family and Friends!
    The taste was soo good it melted in your mouth!
    Good quailty, nice package!
    I also liked the price! There not to expensive :)
    My Son loves there cookies!

March 30, 2019

I love these cookies they remind me of the ones my grandma u

These cookies are as close to home made as you can get they are so tasty and crunchy I love them with a glass of cold milk I sit down with my son and we just keep eating them till there gone 😂

February 23, 2019

Les bons biscuits Dates...

Lorsque J'ai le goūt d'un biscuits à l'abonné je choisis les biscuits Dad's! Ils sont savoureux croustillants à la fois! Ils me rappelle mon enfance lorsque je les trempe dans un verre de lait froid...

Merci Dad's pour ces beaux souvenirs...

February 08, 2019

Yummy

Dad’s cookies are my family’s favorite cookies we absolutely love them..They taste so good not to hard or soft just right texture and not to sweet..This is my family’s favorite cookie.

September 19, 2018

A simple cookie with an addictive taste

Dads oatmeal cookies are a simple little cookie with an addictive taste. One of my friends offered for me to try one and I thought "oh, that looks like a boring dry cookie" but decided to try it anyways. They ARE a hard-texture, but they have a little hint of ...nutmeg? in them, that is pretty addictive, at least to me :)