Dad's Oatmeal Cookies Reviews
#7 in Cookies

November 20, 2019

I enjoyed there cookies!

I would reccomend this product to my Family and Friends!
    The taste was soo good it melted in your mouth!
    Good quailty, nice package!
    I also liked the price! There not to expensive :)
    My Son loves there cookies!

March 30, 2019

I love these cookies they remind me of the ones my grandma u

These cookies are as close to home made as you can get they are so tasty and crunchy I love them with a glass of cold milk I sit down with my son and we just keep eating them till there gone 😂

February 23, 2019

Les bons biscuits Dates...

Lorsque J'ai le goūt d'un biscuits à l'abonné je choisis les biscuits Dad's! Ils sont savoureux croustillants à la fois! Ils me rappelle mon enfance lorsque je les trempe dans un verre de lait froid...

Merci Dad's pour ces beaux souvenirs...

February 08, 2019

Yummy

Dad’s cookies are my family’s favorite cookies we absolutely love them..They taste so good not to hard or soft just right texture and not to sweet..This is my family’s favorite cookie.

September 19, 2018

A simple cookie with an addictive taste

Dads oatmeal cookies are a simple little cookie with an addictive taste. One of my friends offered for me to try one and I thought "oh, that looks like a boring dry cookie" but decided to try it anyways. They ARE a hard-texture, but they have a little hint of ...nutmeg? in them, that is pretty addictive, at least to me :)

July 24, 2018

I will buy this product again.

My husband buys these in a large box at Costco. As soon as he brings them home I make tea and grab a bag of cookies, curl up on the couch and have my cookies and tea. I love to dunk these cookies in my tea. Their the best dunking cookie ever!

July 22, 2018

Succulent jusqu'à la dernière bouchée

Un produit vraiment magnifique. Il est vraiment succulent jusqu'à la dernière bouchée. En plus du bon goût, il est nutritif. Un produit qui traverse les années en beauté.

July 21, 2018

I would buy again

Dads oatmeal cookies are a family favourite just the right amount of ingredients to make a delicious cookie that keeps the kids coming back for more I can remember these cookies for years and they haven’t changed there still as delicious now as they were then I find there a filling cookie and would definitely buy them again.

2.8/5

July 21, 2018

NOT BAD

WHEN YOU ARE IN A HURRY AND NEED SOME THIN FAST WELL THE YOU CANR REALLY COMPLAIN TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN MAKE IN A HURRY. THIS IS ONE OF THE BETTER ONES.

May 12, 2018

Gotta try these

They are one of my go to cookies, i have been eating them since a child. They have a delicious taste with just the right amount of crunch for me. Definitely worth the price for a on the go snack or watching movies