Danone Activia Yogurt Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #8 out of 318 in Yogurt

Activia is a delicious and nutritious probiotic yogurt that helps to improve digestive comfort.

July 13, 2017

Does Wonders For Your Digestion

This yogurt actually does stick to it's claim and does wonders for your digestive system. I have known people who have very bad stomach problems and when they start eating Activia yogurt daily it really reduces or goes away completely.

This yogurt is pricey but if you are having digestive issues it is worth trying and seeing if it helps you. The flavors are also wonderful so you will enjoy it.

The yogurt is super creamy and it has a nice thickness to it. My favorite flavors are the vanilla and the peach. The flavors come through and taste very fresh and like the fruit they are supposed to. This is great to eat with granola and/fruit. It is also a great way to add calcium to your diet.

June 20, 2017

Danone Activia Yogurt

The Danone Activia Yogurt is my favourite brand of yogurt. I am a big yogurt fan and always have my fridge stocked with yogurt. The activia brand is very creamy and tasty and helps with gut health. I do not like the ones with added fibre due to texture, otherwise they are great!

May 30, 2017

I eat yogurt every single day and this is one of my favourite brands. It comes in great flavours and it does a lot of positive things for my digestive health. I don't feel like myself without it.

May 28, 2017

Smooth creamy and fresh thr portion size is exactly the right amount for my self and 4 years old son. We add additional fruit and granola sometimes

May 25, 2017

By far my favourite yogurt, It's super creamy and the flavours offered are delicious. My favorite!? Cherry for sure. In the large tub or small serving containers for collation its awesome. When on sale I always buy some for the lunch! It goes everywhere!

May 25, 2017

Très bon goût la nouvelle saveur au pomme et cannelle vraiment bon et à la vanille j'utilise ces yogourt pour faire des smootie ou des céréales fruit yogourt pour mes déjeuner.

May 18, 2017

The mega pack of this yogurt is commonly in our fridge. When on sale we stock up. The creamy taste is almost like a Greek yogurt and the price is much better. We love Activia Cherry the best!!

May 11, 2017

this yogourt is very creamy i love the taste and texture its just melts in your mouth the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic i 100 percent recommend this product

May 10, 2017

This yogurt is the favorite in this house. Everyone eats it. It is a great taste texture and the flavours are not crazy. Anything to out there and I am out. Great portion size.

May 09, 2017

Activia Yogurt is the only yoghurt I will eat it has the best taste, texture and I love to add my own fresh fruit to the Vanilla, I enjoy this at least once a day at lunch time this is my dessert. Delicious!

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo