Dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid - Lavender Reviews
Ranked #204 in Baby Miscellaneous

Good - 0

August 22, 2017

We've been using it since she's born

We've been using dapple dapper bottle liquid since our girl started using bottle. It's not the cheapest if you just look at the price , but if you compare to all nature dish wash this really isn't that bad ! Especially when you can get a refill with value price ! And this stuff is so popular that sold out all the time ! So we usually buy 3+ for backup. I'll definitely be repurchase these!!

July 18, 2017

I will always buy this bottle cleaner

I wish I had known about this bottle soap with my first son! Dapple Bottle cleaner works so much better then regular dish soap. It doesn't have much scent which is good. I wished they made a bigger bottle though! lol I've gone through quiet a few since my son was born.

April 27, 2017

I was skeptical about this baby bottle dishsoap at first as I thought it was just a gimmick, boy I was wrong. I love how well it cleanse all the bottles and pumping accessories of my breastmilk. I had tons of bottles, nipples, and pumping accessories to be washed daily as my son would not nurse on me and I had a major oversupply until he was 13 months. Unlike regular dishsoap (I use dawn) the lavender scent does not linger on the washed stuff. I am giving this product two thumbs up

October 21, 2015

Removes residue and odours from bottles, breast pumps & sippy cups. Free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, 1,4-dioxane & dyes, it is also paediatrician recommended and biodegradable. The lavender smell isn't too strong.