Dare Breton Gluten Free Herb & Garlic Crackers Reviews
#11 in Crackers

2.7/5

June 14, 2018

Dare Breton Gluten-free Herb & Garlic Cracker

Here is my take, this was such a relief to find a gluten-free cracker that #1. Is not expensive, #2. Is carried by most grocery stores a d last but not least tasted pretty decent. The only downfall, is they break easy. I recently bought 2 packages and once opened, majority of crackers were crushed. I contacted Dare and they were friendly and actually sent me out coupons to replace the products! However, the cracker I found is easily broken while dipping and spreading stuff on it. I will though continue to buy this cracker as there are a few varieties of flavour choices and the price is reasonable.

November 20, 2017

We Loved These

I have been trying to find a gluten free alternative for friends when they visit. Now I try to keep some of these on hand because everyone in my family likes them!

September 13, 2017

Great crackers for people with gluten intolerance!

I don't have a diagnosed gluten intolerance, but I do like to try new things and these crackers looked delicious so I picked up a box. They taste like crackers, they look like crackers, they are delicious! The texture is different than that of a traditional cracker, but certainly not unpleasant. I would definitely buy again, in fact, I am going to try all of the flavours!

April 29, 2017

These have a lovely flavor. Also, like all of Breton's crackers, they are buttery, crisp, nutty, and perfectly salted. I love these crackers and I love that they are big enough to put a decent amount of toppings on them if desired.

April 28, 2017

Love this soft yet crunchy crackers! A fantastic alternative to traditional gluten crackers that even gluten loving family members will not complain about! I personally love this flavour and find that it compliments smoked salmon and cream cheese beautifully. My husband loves to enjoy these with liverwurst or on their on as a salty snack. Always have these in our cupboard! Great value for an exceptional product.

March 13, 2017

A great alternative to gluten crackers!! With amazing taste, flavour, and texture. I know GF products can be a hit or miss. My whole house loves these crackers-even my kids!!! That should tell you something:)

March 13, 2017

Really good tasting gluten free crackers! Also the texture of the cracker, being gluten free, is surprisingly excellent. (I find some GF products are awful). I have purchased these several times and will continue to !

September 01, 2016

Awesome texture! You can't even tell this is gluten free by just eating it. I do eat gluten but got these for company and couldn't resist trying them too. Really good, great for anyone who doesn't eat gluten

September 01, 2016

I did enjoy these crackers and would buy again... They have a little bit of an off taste which is probably from the green lentil flour. The texture is great though! I liked the herb & garlic flavour.

June 27, 2016

Good actually great for gluten-free suffering patients.
    Lots of flavour, you can taste the herbs and garlic within each piece of the cracker. The actual cracker is good taste too and doesn't make much of a mess.

Doesn't even taste bland and boring like other gluten free products, can hardly tell the difference