Dare Cookie Chips - Sea Salted Caramel Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #317 out of 2373 in Grocery

June 22, 2017

Cookies au caramel sel de mer

Je trouve ces cookies très bons. On sent bien le caramel au sel de mer. Les cookies sont fins, croustillants et légers. Ce ne sont pas mes biscuits préférés et je trouve le prix assez élevé pour la quantité. Mais je les rachèterai définitivement quand ils seront en rabais.

2.3/5

April 17, 2017

The most enticing thing about these cookies is the packaging. Just looking at the box in the grocery store makes you salivate. I can't say that they are terrible cookies, but I was slightly disappointed. The cookies are very thin and there are very few in the box. The price is way too high for the volume. I found them very dry and needed lots of liquid to down them. I think they need improvement.

March 09, 2017

Oh My Goodness. Tried the salted caramel as it sounded good. It is much better than good. It is absolutely delicious. Everything is perfect. The texture is just the right amount of crispness. The flavour is phenomenal. You can taste the butter but they are not greasy at all.They taste as if mom had made them.Definitely worth the calories as a treat. They seem to go on sale quite frequently which is great. The only thing that could improve them would be to have more caramel but I am a caramel addict and this caramel is really good.

March 01, 2017

All I can say is.....yaaaaaaassss! I saw these cookies on sale at Walmart and I saw that they were peanut free. Hmmmm I thought...these are school lunch safe so why not try. So I got home and I was about to put away and I decide to try one to see if my kids would in fact like them.
    (*record scratch sound here*)
    Sorry kids! These cookie/chips are going in mamas special hidden snack cupboard!
    So gooooood!
    I'm on box #4 ...wait I mean I WAS on box #4. Lol
    These are the perfect combo or sweet/salty and crunchy/melty.
    The cookies are loose in the bag so no guilt about eating an entire row buuuuut you can get carried away and EAT A WHOLE BAG! (Guilty).
    Caramel and sea salt gets me every time.

December 01, 2016

These are such a good treat. They are my favorite to bring to work in case I get a little sweet tooth later in the day. I have a few of these and they are so satisfying.

December 01, 2016

These are VERY dangerous-- 20 carbs for 5 chips! I just bought some last night for the first time- the sea salt caramel.. SO GOOD! It literally is a cookie baked like a chip! highly recommend!!!

March 10, 2016

I bought these for the first time last week and I must say I am addicted! I brought two boxes home and I almost ate a whole box and the other one was eaten by my hubby.
    These are by far the best cookie chip I have had, in fact they are better than most cookies I have tried.

January 30, 2016

Okay I really shouldn't be allowed to have these, they are way too addicting! I love how much flavour is packed into each cookie and they are great to satisfy a sweet craving. However, my only complaint is that the box is very misleading and you don't get near as much product as it appears when you first buy it :/

2.8/5

January 26, 2016

They're good but not sure if the price is worth it. Only tried the salted caramel flavour and its not "to die for" but it's okay

January 11, 2016

What can I say...I ate the whole package...by myself *blush*. I am a sucker for buttery shortbread type cookies. These are so delicious! Salty, sweet, crispy, crumbly...I love them.