Good

Dark and Lovely Permanent Haircolor Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 317 in Hair Colour

June 12, 2015

Vous avez les cheveux foncés ou cheveux crépux ?! C'est un excellent produit. Grâce à ce produit j'ai pu passer de brun foncé à caramel doré en même pas 20 min. Le produit a gardé mes cheveux soyeux et l'application du produit est très simple. En plus d'avoir une très bonne odeur. Je le recommande pour les personnes qui ont les cheveux afro.

February 05, 2013

So, I tried this one because I have what some refer to as "horse hair"..because its super thick and coarse and theres lots of it, plus its usually always long. I dont dye my hair often, but really wanted some change and decided randomly to go out and grab the first thing I saw and this was it. Mostly because it was on sale and was something that intrigued me...but I really really loved it! Usually wiith my hair either hair dye doesnt do much, or I need 2 or 3 boxes, or it dryes the crap outta my hair etc etc, this one I only needed one of it to work, and it didnt dry it out! Really enjoyed it. If i dyed my hair on the regular Id choose this one :)

February 12, 2011

One of the only hair dye I would use for my biracial hair.