DAVIDs TEA Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait Tea Reviews
#151 in Tea

October 24, 2017

Tea Treat!

Oh My Gosh, I don't even know where to begin about how much I LOVE this Tea! The Strawberry/Rhubarb parfait, is phenomenal. The best part I love about it, is that it is caffeine-free! I enjoy making a big mug of it to bring to work with me, or sipping it & relaxing in bed, before bedtime. The combined flavors, are exceptional!

Try this flavor out at your local David's Tea, you won't regret it!

October 16, 2017

The best ever.......

This is my favourite tea from David's. When you open the tin, the lovely smell hits you, and when you taste this tea it is equally as lovely and little bit sweet and a little bit tart at the same time. Well worth the money.

September 24, 2017

Delicious

This tea tastes perfect cold. It is a little tart at first but you get used to it or you could even add just a little sugar to sweeten it up. It smells fantastic. I'm so glad a friend recommended me trying this but I would definitely go and smell or taste before you buy a tin.

May 29, 2017

A friend of mine recommended that I try this tea, as it was her favorite, and I'm glad I did. This tea is great iced or as a hot tea. The tea lives up to it's name. I could taste the strawberry and rhubarb, as well as the yogurt for the parfait portion of the tea. The tea is slightly creamy with a fruity flavor that is not too overwhelming. I find this tea does need sugar to help bring out the taste, but 1 TBSP should be enough. Really enjoyed this one. I recommend buying a small sample and then trying it, to see if you like it.

January 30, 2017

Une très bonne infusion de fruits. Le goût de la fraise et de la rhubarbe vont très bien ensemble et sont très prononcés. Si vous aimez les infusions de fruits, vous serez conquis par le Parfait Fraise-Rhubarbe.

November 29, 2016

I bought this tea expecting something sweet and a little creamy but instead I got a very sour tea that needed a lot of sugar. even when only steeping for a few mins the amount of hibiscus in this tea overwhelmed any other flavor.

November 28, 2016

I love this tea, I prefer it hot to cold, it's got a very smooth sort of vanilla flavour because of the yogurt bits. really tastes like a fruit and yogurt parfait. This tea can get a little tart if you steep it for two long.

1.7/5

September 28, 2016

Strawberry rhubarb parfait tea was disgusting. Didn't like it hot or cold. I couldn't finish the cup. Had no strawberry taste. There's was a bitter, tart taste.

May 10, 2016

I love this tea! It is great hot or cold. When made iced it reminds me of a kool-aid but without all the sugar! My kids love it in the summertime iced, I like to keep a pitcher of it in the fridge. It is a nice summer tea!

February 25, 2016

DAVIDs TEA Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait Tea is really good. I can appreciate its taste, but it will not be something I will buy for myself. It has strong flavor, but I have other Teas from Davids Tea that I would rather spend my money on.