Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

2.2/5

April 22, 2021

I mean it's spray soap

It's just sprayable soap.
    Handy if you have a tiny sink or are camping! It is slightly more concentrated than the original dish soap, but I feel like I can get things just as clean with a cloth and regular soap!

April 12, 2021

Smell is overpowering

Purchased this on a whim after hearing a ton of raves and good reviews. The spray nozzle is pretty cool, foaming quickly.. unfortunately the scent of this dish soap is way too strong. It smells like an air freshener..almost like Febreeze but very strong. Not what I want for my dishes. I use this on regular dishes and it did a decent job. Perhaps I will just save this for soiled/greasy pans and bakeware to leave on overnight.

2.7/5

August 08, 2020

Couldn't find the regular Dawn Liquid

Costco didn't have the Dawn Ultra I usually buy so I bought this bcz it was on sale. Didn't realize it was a foam soap spray, I don't do dishes by spraying each item so this was a big disappointment. I can see if your are single or don't do that many dishes at a time how this may be good but NOT for me. I keep it on hand to clean single items in the sink.