Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

September 29, 2021

Works great

I bought this spray to try when covid started. I thought it would be nice to clean tables and counters with. It has been my go to cleaner ever since. Now its a must on my grocery list

May 08, 2021

Great stuff

Dawn Power wash works great. I 7sedbit on my hard to clean kitchen floor. What a difference. Also. Used it to clean my bathtubs. Spray. Let it sit for about 10 mins alittle scrub and rinse. It sparkles.

January 12, 2021

Great product

This is a handy soap to have when just washing a few dishes or leaving a pot to soak. I’m old fashioned and still hand wash a lot of my dishes. This product doesn’t sud up like the regular dawn soap would in a sink full of water.

November 29, 2020

Time saver

Really works. Used it on pans you know your going to be scrubbing, soaking and repeat...Spray this on let it sit for a few minutes and very little scrubbing and your done.

November 11, 2020

Great product - hefty price!

I was dying to try this product when it came out! I have to say thought that when I found the product (finally! - it was sold out or not available everywhere I looked!)
    Anyway... when I found it I was surprised to see it on sale for 5$ which was much cheaper than 8$!
    It was a great product and I was thankful to get the sprayer ...u can spray it on pots and pans and let it soak with ease ...
    but I don’t think I would go to the expense to get it again...

August 25, 2020

Makes cleaning up so easy!

This is great for those greasy or caked on stains when you're washing the dishes. I simply spray those with Dawn Powerwash, put them aside for a bit and let it work its magic, then wipe and rinse! Has a really nice smell to it too. Love that you can keep reusing the spray nozzle and buy refills for this product.

May 04, 2020

Great pre-wash

I received this product free from another program, but my opinions are my own.

I tried the Powerwash on a variety of dishes in different states of mess. Each time, I had to rewash the dish as there was always an area missed or not perfectly cleaned. The way the spray works is the culprit, its narrow and you have to spray every single inch and let it sit hoping it's long enough that wiping it down will take care of everything. It usually isn't. I went through half the bottle in a week of testing, which I found ridiculous. It's easier, faster, and more economical to wash dishes normally.

However, this product is great as a pre-wash, if you need to soak dishes that have stuck on or baked on food.