Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

October 14, 2021
    Oregon, United States

The only kitchen dish soap you need

I've tried this on the most dried food in a casserole dish, and it blew my mind how well it lifted the food off.. it's great for a busy mom who doesn't have time that second to hand wash the bigger dishes but doesn't want the food to dry and get worse. Honestly zero complaints, the sprayer works well too.. love the refill bottles!

October 13, 2021

This is my favourite product!

I love dawn power wash, I have recommended it to so many people! I use it for my dishes, for my shower doors, even for cleaning my daughters soccer cleats.

September 28, 2021
    California, United States

Doubles as a great satin fighter. We love this stuff.

This is so easy to use and makes cleaning a breeze. We also had some stains on clothes and used this and the spaghetti stains came clean! The kids don’t mind helping with the dishes when they use this because it literally makes the food wipe right off!

September 07, 2021
    New York, United States

So much more than cleaning dishes!

This power spray is amazing but in more ways than just dishes! It works on stains other cleaners do not. For example some dye from a bread package got on my quartz counters that I couldn't get off with regular counter spray so I sprayed with the dawn powerspray and wiped it off with water and the stain completely came out in seconds. Also I have a natural stone backsplash not exactly sure what kind but it gets greasy right behind our oven and before had to scrub and now I just spray it with the power spray and it comes off so easily! Lastly if you get grease stains in your shirts try this spray and let it sit and then wash normally and it works! Also can't forget to note that is amazing for cleaning actual dishes as well.

August 15, 2021
    Maine, United States

Cleans with ease

This is a game changer for me. I love that it doesn't spill when knocked over so it can stay in the sink while doing dishes. You can spray dry, dirty dishes and wipe with a wet cloth and everything wipes right away. It was like magic, really! Its also nice that they make an apple scent

July 16, 2021

Vaporiser, essuyer et rincer

Fabuleux produit hyper polyvalent au pouvoir dégraissant élevé,il nettoie absolument tout a merveille avec sa bouteille ergonomique qui s'utilise facilement et rapidement.Laisse un odeur de propre. J'aime qu'il soit muni d'un pulvérisateur réutilisable .Down Powerwash est une arme redoutable pour l'entretien ménager de mon foyer

May 19, 2021

Worth the hype!

I’ve been using Dawn Platinum for as long as it’s been on the market and I love it. I use it to clean everything but now I’ve tried the spray I’m convinced to switch! I used it to clean my shower doors and dishes, stove top, and pretty much anything else. It is amazing!

May 19, 2021

Powerful Stuff!

Just when I thought Dawn couldn't get any better; they dropped this on us. This stuff is amazing!!! I spray directly onto dishes, leave for a few minutes then rinse, and voila! Squeaky clean! This also works for bathroom soap scum, car wheels, stove, counter tops, etc. If you have pots/ pans with those pesky brown stains, spray with this and leave for an hour then run through the dishwasher, and your pots/ pans will be like brand new!

Tip- Costco usually have this in the bundle for a really good price. I paid CAD11.00 for one full size with two refills.

May 10, 2021

Amazing product!

I absolutely love this product! I was iffy on it at first due to the price point but it's worth every penny. It works perfectly! Cleans my dishes, lathers very nicely and it is my go to to clean my glasses. I have tried so many things to clean my glasses to my picky needs and it works perfectly. So not only does it work on your dishes; it works on eyeglasses! I can't say enough good thing about this product. I just love it!

May 08, 2021

Buy it Biweekly with my groceries!

I tried this product when it first arrived in my local grocery store and continue to buy it biweekly with my grocery order. Dawn power wash is absolutely amazing. I simply spray any dishes with stains (from tea) or stuck on food like a roast or lasagna pan and let it sit for just a few minutes and it wipes away perfect. No elbow grease required. I also have been using significantly less regular dish detergent since purchasing this product. Also great for counter tops and glass stove tops!