Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

May 08, 2021

Buy it Biweekly with my groceries!

I tried this product when it first arrived in my local grocery store and continue to buy it biweekly with my grocery order. Dawn power wash is absolutely amazing. I simply spray any dishes with stains (from tea) or stuck on food like a roast or lasagna pan and let it sit for just a few minutes and it wipes away perfect. No elbow grease required. I also have been using significantly less regular dish detergent since purchasing this product. Also great for counter tops and glass stove tops!

May 08, 2021

Great stuff

Dawn Power wash works great. I 7sedbit on my hard to clean kitchen floor. What a difference. Also. Used it to clean my bathtubs. Spray. Let it sit for about 10 mins alittle scrub and rinse. It sparkles.

April 23, 2021

Great stuff

This is powerful stuff!! I used this on a casserole dish with stuck on baked cheese (the worst!) It took it right off! It's also great for bbq grills and cleaning your car tires!!

2.2/5

April 22, 2021

I mean it's spray soap

It's just sprayable soap.
    Handy if you have a tiny sink or are camping! It is slightly more concentrated than the original dish soap, but I feel like I can get things just as clean with a cloth and regular soap!

April 22, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Works and smells great

I love this stuff! The sprayer is great, it smells super fresh and works well. It has a great consistency so it sticks to whatever you spray it on which is great for stuck on nastiness. We got an airfryer recently and this works wonders for cleaning the pans

April 12, 2021

Smell is overpowering

Purchased this on a whim after hearing a ton of raves and good reviews. The spray nozzle is pretty cool, foaming quickly.. unfortunately the scent of this dish soap is way too strong. It smells like an air freshener..almost like Febreeze but very strong. Not what I want for my dishes. I use this on regular dishes and it did a decent job. Perhaps I will just save this for soiled/greasy pans and bakeware to leave on overnight.

March 04, 2021

Great for getting those tough messes!

Bought this to use on my hard to clean casserole dishes and it works great! Just spray the stuck on food and let sit for a few mins and it comes off very easy! Great product and one bottle lasts a long time!

February 13, 2021

i hate dishes but now i really dont mind.

ill most decently will buying this product from now on! so much easier for me to do dishes the way i do it. I don't make a sink full of water. I wash an rinse.

February 13, 2021

Awesome for our work kitchen!

This product is great for our small kitchen at work..lots of people come through and it's nice to do a quick spritz without running a full sink! The spray works fantastic and smells unreal!! We love it!!

January 12, 2021

Great product

This is a handy soap to have when just washing a few dishes or leaving a pot to soak. I’m old fashioned and still hand wash a lot of my dishes. This product doesn’t sud up like the regular dawn soap would in a sink full of water.